Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Hallo, I'm Monika Beilschmidt (Nyo/Fem!Germany)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hallo, I'm Monika Beilschmidt (Nyo/Fem!Germany)  Empty
PostSubject: Hallo, I'm Monika Beilschmidt (Nyo/Fem!Germany)    Hallo, I'm Monika Beilschmidt (Nyo/Fem!Germany)  EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:28 pm

Out Of Character: [Guten Tag >u< My name is simply Rei, or call me Germany/Doitsu as my friends call me. I do cosplay all versions of Germany including Nyo/Fem! Germany as well. I do ship many many pairings, including Germancest and Itacest. I'll be up front and honest I don't ship Ivan/Russia with anyone but female characters. I also love crack pairings! GerHun, GerPol, GerDen, GerSwe, ect. I'm down for any kind of roleplay except for triggers (like drugs, suicide, cutting, rape, ect things like that) I'm cool with cross-over shippings and roleplays as well (Especially KuroHeta) If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a message or if you want to roleplay that's great too^^

Sample/Introduction: Monika stood in front of her mirror staring at herself and her soul was looking back at her. Many people thought of her to be like Ludwig and Gilbert because she appeared to be strong. Monika was very built, big in the bust and had short blonde hair. Because of this, many thought she just didn't care about herself or just wanted to be like her bruders. Truth be told, It never really occurred to her to have long hair or playing dress up. She was fine the way she was. Often times she did wonder what would happen if she chose to dress like a girl, wearing dresses Monika actually enjoyed working out, as well as various activities such as cooking and sewing.
Back to top Go down

Hallo, I'm Monika Beilschmidt (Nyo/Fem!Germany)
Page 1 of 1