Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Fem!Italy Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fem!Italy Form Empty
PostSubject: Fem!Italy Form   Fem!Italy Form EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 3:54 pm

Country/Province/State/City: North Italy

Human First and Last Name: Felicia Vargas

Appearance: She wears a short-sleeved khaki shirt and skirt, with a black tie. Her eyes are amber color. Her hair is curly and a light shade of brown. Her hair tied back into a ponytail, and has a wild curl of hair dangling down at the side of her head.

Anything Else:

Is an emotional woman who "lives for love". She can display an unusual bout of physical strength when angered. Does Like to hang out with Germany (I don't know why.) Can get angered easily, and she has issues that she doesn't want to share.

Role-Play Sample:

"Ugh..." She groaned. "Why is she so hard on me...? She so mean as well..." It was a tiresome day for me, as usual, but lately Germany has been even harder and meaner than usual. When I got to my house, I opened the door and saw Roma there, but instead of my usual greeting I just mumbled and went to my room.

Last edited by Felicia Vargas on August 31st 2013, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fem!Italy Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fem!Italy Form   Fem!Italy Form EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 3:55 pm

Felicia Vargas wrote:
Country/Province/State/City: North Italy

Human First and Last Name: Felicia Vargas

Appearance: She wears a short-sleeved khaki shirt and skirt, with a black tie. Her eyes are amber color. Her hair is curly and a light shade of brown. Her hair tied back into a ponytail, and has a wild curl of hair dangling down at the side of her head.

Anything Else:

Is an emotional woman who "lives for love". She can display an unusual bout of physical strength when angered. Does Like to hang out with Germany (I don't know why.) Can get angered easily, and she has issues that she doesn't want to share.

Role-Play Sample:

"Ugh..." She groaned. "Why is she so hard on me...? She so mean as well..." It was a tiresome day for me, as usual, but lately Germany has been even harder and meaner than usual. When I got to my house, I opened the door and saw Roma there, but instead of my usual greeting I just mumbled and went to my room.
Back to top Go down

Fem!Italy Form
Page 1 of 1