Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Fem!Finland Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fem!Finland Form Empty
PostSubject: Fem!Finland Form   Fem!Finland Form EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 8:42 pm

((If any of this seems wrong or needs editing,I can edit it.))
Country/Province/State/City:Finland
Human First and Last Name:Ella Väinämöinen
Appearance:Ella has light purple eyes,long blonde hair,and slightly pale skin.Her outfit is similar to her male counterpart,only instead of pants she wears a white skirt.She likes wearing a hat that looks similar to her male counterpart's.

Anything Else? What the heck are Squid Sticks?
Her favorite color is white or light blue.
She still owns a dog named Hanatamago.
She loves celebrating any holiday,though Christmas is her favorite.
She loves listening to Christmas music,no matter what time of year it is.
She likes to read,especially fairy tales.

Role-Play Sample:Ella was stranded in the snow,with only Hanatamago and a small backpack.She hadn't been planning on being caught in the snow,but apparently whatever being above had decided otherwise.Ella picked up Hanatamago and began to wander through the woods that she had been taking the little dog on a walk in.She needed to find shelter,and soon.Her eyes spotted a small cave,and she hoped that it wasn't inhabited by any creatures.She moved quickly,hoping that she could make it there soon.When Ella arrived at the cave,she said,"Hello?",still hoping that nothing was in there.Nothing responded,so Ella entered,and set Hanatamago down.The little dog barked,and headed towards the back of the cave,where a figure could be seen.Ella jumped in surprise,then approached cautiously,saying,"Hello?Are you alright?"
((That's actually longer then most anything I've ever done by about 3 sentences,but it does portray my usual style.I can do other styles though.))
Back to top Go down

Fem!Finland Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: