Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)

Go down 
+6
Mathias Køhler
Anatassia Bondevik
Quirina Zwingli
Aleks Jones
Ella Väinämöinen
Feliks Lukasiewicz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:40 am

Anatassia blinked at her companions as she processed the request. She grabbed her purple dress and spun as a child would as the 'gods' all spoke amongst themselves, arguing over direction for a bit till they the came to a consensus. Anatassia stopped spinning and looked back at her companions a bit dizzy. "They said we should take a right, four lefts, go up at the intersection, take another left, seven rights, and then bust down a wall and we'll run into them." She smiled knowing she had been helpful.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:46 am

Quirina blinks, trying to process the directions that Ana had just given. "'ow about we just follow you, Ana," Quirina says, looking over at Aleks as her sixth sense starts to gear up. "Je pense that they are injured, unlike us,"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:51 am

"Yeah, I really want to know why we've been brought here," Feliks agrees, hissing in pain as he stretches his left side a tad too much. "I really hope we are able to get out..." he trails off, looking Ella in the eyes. "You remind me of someone I know," he says quietly, "Tino..." he shakes his head. "Sorry. This 'Tino' is friends with a friend of my very bestest friend, Liet!" Feliks sighs, staring off into the distance, emptiness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:57 am

"So do I.... And you remind me of someone I know, though who I can't place my finger on...." Ella responded. "And we will get out, eventually. It may take days, months, possibly years, but we will get out. We just have to believe, hope, and not give up." Suddenly Ella gasped. "Hanatamago! Oh no! I forgot to feed her! I hope she'll be alright...."

Olivia skipped down the hallways, taking turns at random, hoping to find someone. Smiling as she turned down another hall, she giggled slightly. "I wonder where the others are." she said to herself, still giggling.
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 1:24 am

"Well alright then. Come on!" Anatassia ran ahead of her companions with a giggle."Come on slowpokes! Don't fall behind!" She skipped happily ahead of them. She faithfully followed every direction the 'gods' give her, turning to see if her companions where still behind her every so often. She stopped at the wall knocked on it testing it's strength. She'd blasted one before, but if the two they were looking for were badly hurt and she blasted the wall down she may not be able to help them... "Quirina, Aleks can one of you bust down this wall? I'd do it myself but if I do I might not but able to help the others, should they be severely injured..."
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 7:54 am

Aleks snapped out of her trance, following the two. She furrowed her brows at the odd request when t hey'd gotten to the wall, "Ehh, I might be able to." she offered, watching Ana. Aleks had a bad feeling about this place - and she wanted to wander around and explore, but seeing as she had no ideal defense, other than that she could fight. She decided to stay with the other two women, it gave her a more than uneasy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 9:41 pm

"I don't mind helping," Quirina says, glancing at her companions before looking over at the wall. She flexes her shoulders slightly, not knowing how they were going to knock down the wall. "How shall we destroy that wall? By running into it?"
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 1:59 am

Anatassia tilted her head side to side thinking about their opinions and listening to the 'gods' as they chimed in on their current predicament. She tossed the ideas around her head, eventually unable to keep the conversation with the 'gods' to herself. "Nei we can't do that. Nei what if the others are badly hurt. Well Ja, but.... Ok I'll ask then... Hey Qui. Do you have any explosive rounds with you?"
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 2:14 pm

"Oui, I 'ave several. I always do," Quirina replies, pulling out her rifle and an explosive bullet. "One of these will do," In a swift movement, she places it in her rifle and braces her weapon against her shoulder, glancing over at Ana, then Aleks. "You deux may want to move back,"
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:03 pm

Aleks stared at the two as if they were crazy for this idea, but she had no better ideas. She heaved a sigh, and moved out of the way, getting as far down the hall away from them as she could. She knew how explosives worked, there was two was this could go, really good, or really bad. Aleks had a feeling it would be the latter, but she kept her mouth shut, crossed her arms and simply watched.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:15 pm

Quirina steps back, letting her back hit the wall before aiming and firing. The gunshot echoes down the stone corridor, accompanied by the sound of falling dust and a thick cloud of rock dust. Quirina puts away her rifle, coughing slightly, and walks towards the rubble. She waves her hand to disperse the dust. "Ah, oui, it worked," she mutters as the dust clears and two figures come into view. "Maybe..." she amends upon seeing the number of small rocks strewn everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:18 pm

"Hanatamago...that is what Tino calls his dog..." Feliks mutters, shaking his head. "You have a dog?" he says aloud, "I have a pony back at my house. He should be alright though," he continues, jumping and gritting his teeth when there is a loud explosion and rocks rain down on them. He instinctively puts an arm around Ella and pulls her towards him to protect her from the falling rocks. When the rocks stop falling he releases her. "You alright?" he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:21 pm

Olivia heard the explosion, and let out another giggle, skipping towards where it had come from. "Well, lookie here~ Anatassia, Quirina, and Aleks~ Whatever are you doing here, and why... Who are they?" she asked, giggling more.

Ella nodded, saying, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for the worry." Looking up to see what was the cause of the explosion, she blinked in surprise as what appeared to be three figures appeared, as well as the fact that she heard giggling coming up from behind them. Cautiously, she said in a loud voice, "Who's there?"

Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:25 pm

Anatassia was happy she was helpful again. She loved to be helpful. She hoped that the suggestions that she gave would make up for her more than likely becoming useless later on after using too magic. She hated that feeling, the feeling of being helpless. She was happy the sound of the explosion pulled her from her thoughts.

"Nice shooting Qui!" She said then gasped. "Look at all the people! Isn't this exciting?! It's nice to see you again Olivia dear! Is anyone hurt? I can heal you if you are." She said all too excited to be surrounded by new and familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:28 pm

Feliks looks over and blinks in surprise at the three, no four figures who were standing by the rubble. "More people," he replies, gripping Ella's arm and the doorway and getting to his feet. He eyes them warily before the blond haired figure with two different colored eyes speaks. "Yeah, we are hurt," he replies quietly, suddenly afraid of the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:33 pm

"Merci~" Quirina replies, waving at Olivia. "Bonjour Olivia! So you're here too?" she calls out, making her way over the rubble. "Don't be afraid, we're only here to help," she says to the two figures as the green one stands up. "We don't know how we got here Olivia, let alone why," she says to her English friend over her shoulder, jumping off of the rock pile.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:35 pm

In another section of the labyrinth, Mathias has woken up.

A soft sound escaped from his lips as he lay pathetically on the textured floor. He'd get up in a few moments, but the pain across his torso was more than enough to put him off of moving for now, and he instead decided to familiarize himself with his immediate surroundings. Unfortunately, he had no recognition of the place; from what he could see, it appeared that he was in a corridor of sorts, possibly underground by the lack of natural light. When he'd first roused from his slumber, he'd panicked, but now he realized that nothing had happened in the past ten minutes that he was conscious, it was evident that nothing was happening. Of course, it didn't stop his concern of the situation, and was set on discovering what had placed him here, but at least he hadn't lost his head. Yet. With a small whine of discomfort, he staggered to his feet, peering down the corridor in sight of something, or someone. Anything that could give him some reassurance about the scenario, really.
Back to top Go down
http://cawfey.tumblr.com
Berwald Oxenstierna
Papa
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:44 pm

Missing points in memory was something Berwald wasn't an entire stranger to, he'd taken a fair few hits of the head back in his youth and drank quite a copious amount of mead, but they'd grown increasingly uncommon these days. Which was why this was - mildly - distressing. No one really wanted to wake up somewhere unfamiliar, clad only in their pajama pants, with a fuzzy memory and an aching head. The aching was probably due to the nasty head wound he sported, blood matting his hair and smeared along his forehead. He tried to collect his thoughts, put the pieces together, but a stress headache was quickly forming and making thinking even more agitating. Laying there wasn't helping him any either and so Berwald shoved himself up, thankful for his tolerance of the cold, otherwise his state of dress might have been a bigger problem.

The room was nondescript, or maybe that was because he couldn't see worth a damn. A brief moment was spent pawing at the ground hoping by some sweet mercy his glasses were around, but he couldn't pick out any vague distortion of them against the ground. Wonderful. Fantastic. Giving up, something very hard for him, he settled on inspecting the door - which stuck out just enough for him to realize it was a thing. The knob twisted easily and opened, at least he wasn't locked in. More nondescript scenery greeted him, more confined, and he wasn't so blind he couldn't get the general idea of vast corridors.

With a grunt and a quick adjustment of his drawstring Berwald picked a direction and started off, keeping his hand pressed to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:50 pm

"Hei there Dearies~ I'm Anatassia. Please call me Ana everyone does. Now since you two are already huddled together I'll go a head and heal you now. All things considered I thought your wounds might be much worse. This shouldn't take too much magic. Now hold still this'll only take a moment."

Ana folded her hands and closed her eyes as if she were praying, a circle of light surrounding her feet as she glowed a faint purple. She started chant in a long forgotten Norse dialect, the faint purple glow surrounding the injured newcomers. Their wounds closing as she chanted her healing spell. Her chant ended and she looked up at them "There you go Dearies~ All better!"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:53 pm

"Heal...us? So they're nice then and I have no reason to be scared of them. I am, like, not scared of Ella," Feliks thinks, closing his eyes for a long moment, feeling the pain from his side even more clearly now that he was standing. "I wonder who else is here? I hope there are some others that I know...wait, that isn't nice. Wishing entrapment on those I know...but still," Feliks opens his eyes and looks at the other females. He nods as one speaks, closing his eyes again as the pain in his side vanishes. Opening his eyes again, he notices that he was healed. "That was totally awesome!" he exclaims, looking up at Ana. "I'm Feliks,".
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:59 pm

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Quirina, mais you can call me Qui if you want," she says, going from French to English in the same sentence. She pushes a strand of blond hair behind her left shoulder. "Sorry about the explosion. It was the only way to get through to you two," she explains.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 6:06 pm

Olivia giggled, smiling as she stepped up beside Ana. "I'm Olivia, dears~! And nor do I, about how we got trapped, I mean. I was just baking a batch of cupcakes when I ended up here~" she said with a pout. Smiling again, she looked at the others.

"Thanks Ana. Hello Qui. And I'm Ella." Ella said, smiling slightly. "I would say it's nice to meet you, but I try to avoid just saying that before knowing a person." she added, looking at Olivia after her comment. "You bake?"

"Why, yes I do dear~" Olivia said with a giggle, nodding at Ella. "And I understand~" she added, smiling cheerfully as she giggled again. Skipping closer, she smiled more. "Now, Feliks was it? Would you have any objections to sticking together?"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 6:13 pm

Feliks blinks before shaking his head and swallowing his fear. "No, not at all. And yeah, it's Feliks," he smiles at her before turning to the other women, "And hey Ana, Qui,"
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm

Anatassia smiled as her companions talked amongst themselves, she wasn't really paying attention, she was listening to the 'gods' to learn information. They had none to offer at the moment so she started to ignore them after telling them keep their ears to the ground. "Du er velkommen!~" She answered in her native tongue. "So which direction did you guys come from? Did you see anyway out that way?" Her curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:57 pm

Quirina looks over at Ana before shaking her head. "Oui. If there are others here, we should try to find them,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next