Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)

Go down 
+6
Mathias Køhler
Anatassia Bondevik
Quirina Zwingli
Aleks Jones
Ella Väinämöinen
Feliks Lukasiewicz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) Empty
PostSubject: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 9:53 pm

Plot:  Alright, this RP takes place mainly in an underground maze that connects the 1P, 2P, Fem, and 2P Fem worlds.  Various countries get trapped in this underground maze, not knowing that there are other versions of themselves of themselves and those that they know also trapped.  They do not know what dragged them to this maze, and what's worse, they cannot find a way out.  All the doors just turn into more hallways, and more strange things occur.

Note:  In regards to the different things that occur in the maze, just do whatever.  I don't care if you even do things to contradict each other.  And in regards to if the nations are still nations...well...how about we decide that as we go along, shall we?  *Evil grin*  Oh, and also, if anyone decides to have the captor(s) speak, speak in the way the Oni does in HetaOni and don't use your color.  Keep the color the generic, no color grey.  Another thing, only those listed below may 'speak' as the monsters:

Feliks Lukasiewicz and Quirina Zwingli
Monika Beilschmidt and Aleks Jones
Ella Väinämöinen
Al Jones and Anatassia Bondevik

And now, being the OCD person that I am, here is a list of those who are trapped so far:
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Quirina Zwingli
Ella Väinämöinen
Al Jones
Anatassia Bondevik
Monika Beilschmidt
Marie Kohler
Aleks Jones
Olivia Kirkland
Matthias Køhler
Berwald Oxenstierna

Feliks groans, feeling sick to his stomach.  He groans again, opening his green eyes to see a very strange sight.  Tan walls that looked like stone surround him, slick stone walls...Feliks tries to sit up but ends up gasping in pain as a feeling that he had never felt before tears through his left side.  The Pole grips at his left side, only to hiss in pain again.  Gritting his teeth, he removes his hands and sees a long, deep, scar, still bleeding slowly, running from mid chest to ankle.  "What the-?  How did I get that?" he exclaims in shock.  "And, like, how did I get here?  Wherever here is?"

Last edited by Feliks Lukasiewicz on December 1st 2013, 10:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 10:03 pm

Ella woke up with pain in her left arm, confusion covering her face as she realized she was trapped and wounded. "Huh? How did I end up here, and how did I- Ow- get this wound?" She muttered, pulling herself up with her right arm. She looked around, trying to spot anything that looked either familiar or something that could tell her where she was. "Hm... Nothing stands out...." She muttered once more, wincing in pain. Slowly she began to maneuver around the room, heading towards a small doorway.
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 11:50 pm

Aleks groaned, her head hurt. There was a small light shining into the room from where the door was cracked, and it was focused on her eyes. Which, of course when she opened them, made it feel like the light was stabbing into her retinas the minute she opened them, she hissed and turned over. Though, she blinked when she'd realized the room placement was different - and the bed was harder, she furrowed her brows, confused. "What in the hell is going on here...?!" she yelled - hoping someone would either hear her and come, or that nothing would happen. Both sounded nice. She sat up, finding herself in her clothes... She... hadn't worn these to bed, she thoroughly remembered changing/stripping... Odd. She sat up, and stared at the door for a long while.

Aleks soon was annoyed, the door seemed to be taunting or - or so she thought. She'd then, in that moment noticed the bruises, and cuts on her skin. She puffed her cheeks,
"Well shit. This isn't any different from normal..." she sighed softly, and shook her head, she watched the door for a few moments longer.

Once more, she became annoyed. Aleks heaved a long sigh, she got up and yanked the unfamiliar door open - after doing so, she jumped back, as it slammed against the cold, hard floor, she huffed, gagging at the mites, and bugs that came spewing out of the door. It was as if that was what made up the door. Ew.

"Now, what the fuck do I do?" the American frowned, slowly, and carefully stepping over the door, and out of the room. She wandered the hallways, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 10:45 pm

Quirina starts at the sound of a loud voice ringing through the stone corridor she is walking down. "No, that can't be..." she mutters, pinking up her pace. "Aleks Jones? Here?" Quirina smiles in spite of herself. The thought of finally finding someone that she knew was overwhelmingly joyful to the Swiss. After wandering down corridor after corridor of stone finding no one, seeing a familiar face was like a dream come true. "Or will be once I find her," she mutters, turning another bend, skidding slightly on the wet rock. Quirina bites her lip as she slips, twisting her left foot slightly as she falls. "Zut! I must be more careful," she mutters, getting back up.
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:05 pm

The American wandered for awhile, turn, after turn, hallway after hallway. "Fuckin' hell, when is this going to end?!" she growled. She was no longer amused with whatever this was, and whoevers game it was, ooh they were in for a lovely time when she got a hold of them.  Though, she had absolutely no idea to a start of who could have even thought about doing this. It was quite an awful thing. She shook the thoughts away, and slowly approached a hallway that was seemingly made of stone, and rocks, she raised an eyebrow, wandering closer, "Hello...?" she said, her voice being slighly untrustworthy. She huffed, and continued the slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:15 pm

Rounding another corner, Quirina spots a familiar red haired figure in the distance. "Aleks! Aleks!" she cries out, waving one hand above her head and picking up her pace. "Ah, Amerique," she mutters, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:19 pm

Aleks tilted her head, blinking for a moment. The Swiss wasn't exactly who she was wanting, nor expecting to see. "So you're here too, eh?" she sighed softly, her slow pace resorting back to normal. 'This is weird... I wonder who else is here. It can't just be Quirina and I, that would be...  Off, we're much to different... Maybe that's what this is...? Nah, that's probably wrong, Aleks.' She thought to herself, and continued walking closer to the other, when she was close enough to speak quietly, the first thing she said was;  "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:25 pm

"I don't know. One moment I was practicing on my shooting range and the next moment I find myself face down in a small cave with my gun and rifle," Quirina says with a shrug. "I don't know who got me since I never saw them," she adds, rubbing the back of her head, her fingers lightly touching a still sensitive bump there.
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:28 pm

"Mm..." the American mused for a moment, looking around, "I'm still not sure where the fuck we are." she stated bluntly, "Quite frankly, I fear I don't want to know at this point. It's like every turn you make there's two more turns to make. It's pointless, it seems." she mumbled, raising an eyebrow, "You've your rifle?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "I don't really remember what I was doing last before being here." she admitted, the American had pretty bad memory when it wasn't things for killing or... 'other' things.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:36 pm

"Oui, la," she replies, removing a rifle from her back. "I also have my hand gun," she adds, patting her hip holster. "And, oui, I do not want to know why we are here, mais I do. Well, as long as we do not have to do any fighting, not that I object to fighting," she adds quickly, "but if one of us were seriously injured we would have no way of getting medical help,"
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:40 pm

Anatassia looked around the room she was in. She wasn't sure where she was but that wasn't new, she never really knew where she was. The voices weren't offering her any insight right now, she shrugged it off. Perhaps they are just as confused as me... she thought to herself.

Growing bored of the room she was in. She reached for the door opening it, she was only mildly surprised to the maze. "Huh.... Well that's a thing. I wonder if anyone else is here..." She took a left, a right, blasted a hole in a wall with magic, and walked through. She heard voices and not the 'gods' this time. The voices sounded familiar but she just couldn't place them without a face.

She turned another corner and walked up on the American and Swiss. "Hei there Dearies~ Nice meeting you here." She said happily as if she wasn't even the slightest bit inconvenienced by all this strangeness. To be truthful she wasn't, but that was probably the insanity talking.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:44 pm

Ella had wandered out of the room she had been in, her arm still injured. Unluckily for her, she could not hold any weapons, even if she had them on her person. Quietly, she maneuvered around a hall, wincing once or twice, checking for any signs she wasn't the only person here. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she grew worried that no one else was there, and she let herself slide to the ground for a moment before standing again and heading deeper into the place, wincing every so often.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:48 pm

"Ana! Cherie!" Quirina exclaims, hugging the Norwegian. "So you're here too? Wow," she says, looking around. "Now things really aren't making any sense. Ana, do you remember how you got here, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:52 pm

Aleks puffed her cheeks, "Well at least we've a weapon and we're not alone anymore. Have you seen any of the others?" she tilted her head, and sighed softly, "Yeah, I'm not opposed to fighting, but we wouldn't be able to get any medical attention, so it's better to not." she nodded in agreement.

She jumped when she heard the Norwegians voice, turning around as fast as she possibly could, she calmed down a bit when she saw it was Ana, she didn't say a word - but let Quirina speak to her instead.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:53 pm

Closing his green eyes once again, Feliks takes a deep breath and finally staggers to his feet. "That took long enough," he mutters, biting his lower lip in an attempt to ignore the overwhelming pain in his left side. "I really wish that I knew where that came from," Feliks says, staggering up to the doorway and leaning against the frame. "Hello? Is anyone there? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 11:57 pm

Ella jumped at the voice, having wandered rather far in. "Hello? Who's there?" She called out, fearful, as she winced from the pain in her arm. After all, with her arm injured and no weapon, how could she expect to protect herself if attacked? Still, if it was a ally, she could at least not be alone. She moved slightly deeper into the hall, then spotted a person leaning in a doorway. Quickly she moved towards the figure, her good hand covering her wound.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:08 am

Feliks watches the girl approach him. She reminded him of Tino, only in female form. "And if that's any indicator, then she's really nice,". Swallowing his fear of strangers, Feliks greets the strange girl. "H-hello," he says, trying to make himself appear friendly, but feeling as if he was failing greatly at it. The dried blood all down the left side of his green uniform didn't help his confidence level at all. Briefly, he closes his eyes but ends up feeling the world fall out from under him as he slides to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:14 am

Ella blinked, wondering why he reminded her of someone, but shrugged it off. "Hello..." she said, a slightly bright smile covering her face, only for it to be replaced by a pained expression. When she saw him fall, she panicked slightly, nearly screaming with worry. Quickly, she moved over, and using her good arm, attempted to carry the male into the room he had been leaning in the doorway of.
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:17 am

"Hmmmm? What I was doing? Well....." Anatassia tilted her head side to side thinking. "I was just sitting in my living room, drinking some coffee as I conversed with the 'gods', you know the usual." She said with a giggle. "But if it's a medic you need, I'd be happy to heal you, so long as you aren't too hurt we don't have to worry about me passing out from over using my magic."

She looked around the hallway, the 'gods' talking to her. "Yes, I know. I can see that. Shhhhhh the American is very nice. Well I don't see how that's fair. Other people you say? How many? Two? Interesting..." She turned to her companions. "The 'gods' say there are more people here, two that they know about... Friend or Foe I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:19 am

Feliks opens his eyes and waves off the worried girl. "Like, don't worry, I've lost a lot of blood so I'm totally faint. I don't even know how I got this injury," he explains, "Oh, and my name's Feliks, by the way," Feliks says, getting to his feet and extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:19 am

Aleks perked up when she heard 'American' she narrowed her eyes on the Norwegian for a moment, unsure of who she was talking to. She figured it was simply better to just not question it... Aleks stopped questioning things a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:21 am

Quirina nods before looking at her friend in shock. "Two others here? Do these voices know where?" she asks. "I just hope they are friendly, because I don't want to fight. And I'm not injured right not Ana,"
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:24 am

"I'm Ella. Nice to meet you Feliks." Ella said, carefully taking the hand and shaking it quickly before returning her hand to her wound. "No clue? Then you probably don't know how you got here either.... And I was hoping for a hint or two. Oh well."  She winced slightly, then sat down carefully. "Damn it... This wound is going to be annoying..." she muttered as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:32 am

"So you got injured too? Well, I'm not alone in that part. And I'm not alone in this place at all in general," he says with a frustrated sigh. "And, yeah, I don't know how I got here. All I remember is that I was going to check on Pony when..." Feliks trails off, shaking his head, "...nothing,"
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 12:39 am

"Yeah.... And last I remember... I was sitting in my living room, watching television when.... It goes blank. I wonder if anybody else is here...." Ella responded, her eyes showing confusion, then seriousness. "Why are we here though, that's a question that we don't have a answer to, and need the answer."

Olivia woke in a odd room, and glanced around before checking her person for any of her stuff. Sighing slightly before a small smile returned to her face, she realized she had nothing, and stood. "I wonder where I am?" she muttered, before shrugging. "Eh, wherever it is, I'm sure I'm not the only one." After she said that, she skipped out of the room.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on November 22nd 2013, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)   A Maze Between Dimensions  (Possible gore and violence) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maze Between Dimensions (Possible gore and violence)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next