Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

The tulips are lovely this time of year..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abel de Vries

Abel de Vries

The tulips are lovely this time of year.. Empty
PostSubject: The tulips are lovely this time of year..   The tulips are lovely this time of year.. EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 3:12 pm

Out-Of-Character: ((Well I'm Cookie, admin to both this big boy and Wellesley, and I'm nice and what not.. I'm a bit lazy to retype everything so if you wanna know more about moi go check out Wellesley's intro or come ask me in the chat, ne? UwU

Country/Province/State/City: The Netherlands
Human First and Last Name: Abel de Vries

Role-Play Sample: Thunk, thunk, thunk. The steady noise filled the air with each strike of the hoe against the hard soil, toiling away in the fields of his home. Abel could feel the sweat dripping from his brow and felt the need to stop in order to run a hand over his pale skin, wondering how many more fields he could finish today for planting tomorrow. Hm.. Only time could tell. It seemed an eternity before he finally finished, setting his hoe against the fence with a satisfied aura about him. This season's crops would grow well.
Back to top Go down

The tulips are lovely this time of year..
Page 1 of 1