Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Love Alters Not

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
François Bonnefoy
Frannie-Boi
François Bonnefoy

Love Alters Not Empty
PostSubject: Love Alters Not   Love Alters Not EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 3:52 am

It bears out even to the edge of doom, as he recalled to himself. Love was eternal, and as a testament to it's longevity, the nation that bore it would continue to thrive. And while he lived, he suffered in the limbo that was unreconciled affections. Yes, he was technically the 'Country of Love' as well, though his counterpart could probably drum up more business that he ever could. It would have been a pity, but as stated before, he already had his attentions to someone. It was a wonder that his shriveled heart had the space for any sort of emotion, or that it was working at all! But there he was. Love had all this time, but couldn't it simply go away? It had been weeks since he got a decent night's sleep!

To him the most difficult part of it was that he saw the little brat nearly every day of his miserable existence. He utter loathed the feeling of love, yet it did not go away.  Of course it wouldn't. It would have taken a bullet train to run it down! Dressing a bit more formally, he put a dark purple blazer over his violet dress shirt. That was it. The same black trousers, and the same black shoes as always. He felt that he would need it today, for whatever reason. Not to mention that he did need to let it air out a bit. The blazer had been kept in the closet for the past two weeks. Before he could take a decent look at himself in the mirror, the doorbell rang.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Couldn't this person simply leave? Apparently not, and realising this, he shuffled himself over to the door and opened it, letting out the scent of cigarette smoke and musky cologne. Without even so much as looking at the person, he'd return to what he was doing, that being going to look himself in the mirror. "Leave or take whatever you need to and get the hell out." For all he knew, he could have let in a robber, or even worse-- the coppers. Neither was the case today, luckily for him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Kirkland
Oli-purr
Oliver Kirkland

Love Alters Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Alters Not   Love Alters Not EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 4:10 am

The smaller male walked in, his nose scrunched up in distaste as he looked around at the familiar place.

"Oh why the sour attitude?"

He grinned and shook his head, Oliver looked at the other male with bright blue and slightly pink eyes. He knew plenty well that his friend was always like this, closing the door with a kick of his foot he practically hopped over to the other and folded his arms.

"Now, Now Francis. You really need to be careful with who you let in. It could always be a man with a gun~"

The blonde cooed, making his hand to look like a pistol and making a little 'bang' noise and winked before he sighed and folded his arms again. He sighed and started to pick things up out of habit, not being able to stand the mess that was the other's clothes.
Back to top Go down
François Bonnefoy
Frannie-Boi
François Bonnefoy

Love Alters Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Alters Not   Love Alters Not EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 4:37 am

Oh yes, the man of the hour, right on schedule. At least he would look good today while his heart tore into pieces again. Rolling his eyes, he merely disregarded the comment about the man with the gun-- and then the poor attempt at being cute at it. Well, in all honesty, he was being hard about the second part, but he would exactly acknoledge it with anything.

"I just have a lot on my mind, Oliver. Same old, same old."

Turning around to see him properly, his eyebrow would twitch at the sight of him picking up his stuff. "What are you doing? Everything is there for a reason." Just anything at all to let him not touch his clothes! Who knew if his hands were clean or not! They could get stained, and perhaps not come off! It was only a drag because then he had to buy new clothes.

"How about you just take a seat?" It was better than him possibly ruining something he ought not.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Kirkland
Oli-purr
Oliver Kirkland

Love Alters Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Alters Not   Love Alters Not EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:03 am

Oliver huffed and dropped his clothes. "What did you think i went off and killed another person again?" He scolded, flopping down onto a chair and looking away from the other angrily.

He didn't like it when the other's freaked out on him, he always thought he had done something terribly wrong and of course it would just easily upset him.

The strawberry blonde looked up at the older man, hurt and slight irritation clear in his eyes as he looked down at the floor. "If you would just keep you place clean i wouldn't be doing that." He finally spoke up, sighing heavily and letting his shoulders slump.
Back to top Go down
François Bonnefoy
Frannie-Boi
François Bonnefoy

Love Alters Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Alters Not   Love Alters Not EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:20 am

The easiest thing would have been to let it go, and so for the most part, François did. "No. I should have been more considerate. I'm sorry." It seemed like an easy set of words, but he strained to get them out fluently. Looking towards him, he approached the smaller man, motioning him to come to the sofa with him. "Sit down."

He wasn't going to say it again. And the words were difficult enough. The frustration was eating at him though, and today, he decided he would end it all. First of all, he would start out with the most important of comments.

"Stop cleaning up my home. It's not yours to clean. Second of all, I haven't been...fair with you. I've been withholding information from you for years, and I think that we need to clear things up between us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Alters Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Alters Not   Love Alters Not Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Alters Not
Page 1 of 1