Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Tough Love I Guess...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

Tough Love I Guess... Empty
PostSubject: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 8:08 pm

(I wrote this so it can be yaoi or straight, so anyone's welcome~!)

Toris Laurinaitis had worked for others as long as he could remember. He worked for Ivan for several years, and Alfred had hired him for awhile. Now, he was choosing a different path. He had packed a bag and tied it around his shoulders, and withdrawn all his money for travel. This was it, he was leaving his home to travel around the world. Toris grinned softly and stepped out the door. Closing and locking it, he stepped back to look at the small one room cottage he had called home for years. He closed his eyes and sighed. Stepping away, he walked down the sidewalk, away from his home and neighborhood, away from his past life. Yeah, he would start fresh. All new, no more Mr.Spineless for him! He walked on, and passed by a certain person's house. That person had been watching him, closely. Toris would never admit that he was ever in love, but that didn't mean he hadn't been in it. It was a sweet trap, and he was stuck in it completely. The person he was in love with would only ever glance at him if they passed each other, but that was enough for him. He would would his crush, but he'd have to deal with it... He tried not to look as he passed their house, and it almost killed his heart. Oh well... "Goodbye everything, see you in a few years maybe." He stiffened and walked onward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:41 am

Ella had been thinking when she looked out of her window,and was surprised to see Toris walking by with a bag.She dashed outside to find out why he seemed to be leaving."Toris?What's going on?"she asked.While she'd only ever glanced at the other,she knew him rather well for someone she rarely spoke to.Ella hoped he'd respond to her as she jogged to catch up with him.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:50 am

Toris stopped walking and turned to glance over his shoulder. He froze and his eyes widened. A faint pink found it's way to his face as he gazed at Ella. "Well, Ella, I'm l-leaving-" He muttered softly, staring at his feet. He glanced up at her and his heart almost stopped. 'I didn't know she even knew my name, much less would actually speak to me...' He thought. "I'm going t-traveling..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:58 am

Ella looked at him in surprise."Were...Were you going to tell anyone?Or ever come back?"she asked,worry in her eyes,though they were hidden beneath her hair.The only reason she'd never spoken to Toris before was fear that she'd say something stupid or would reveal her slight crush and he'd reject her.Ever since she'd first seen him,she'd had a crush,and now she was worried he'd never return.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:03 am

Toris looked away. "Well, no I wasn't gonna tell anyone... But I did plan on coming back..." He said quietly. He took a step back, tears threatened to sting his eyes as he stared at the ground. He couldn't look at her, not now. And he certainly couldn't confess now. By late afternoon he had planned on being long gone. But now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:11 am

Ella looked slightly upset when he said he hadn't planned on telling anyone,but very slightly cheered up when he said he was planning on coming back."Well...At least you planned on returning..."she muttered,then louder she said,"Toris?Can I tell you something before you go?"She looked at Toris,hope obvious.Since he was planning on leaving,she felt she should tell him about how she felt.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:21 am

Toris looked at her with curiosity, his head tilted slightly in a cute way. "Go ahead, I'm all ears." He took a step closer to the Finnish girl, wondering what she had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 am

Ella looked at him,then rapidly spoke."I kind of have had a crush on you ever since I met you,and I was scared you would reject me but I felt like I should tell you!"She hoped he wouldn't be mean to her,even if he rejected her.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:34 am

Toris's eyes widened and he quickly stepped forward. He captured Ella in a gentle hug and was close to tears. "I've had a crush on you too Ella- But I never said anything because... I was scared you hated me..." His face burned crimson and he kept hugging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 3:20 pm

Ella was happy and surprised as she hugged Toris back.She whispered,"Really?You thought I hated you?I could never.I love you,I was just scared so I rarely even looked at you..."

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 3:36 pm

Toris smiled brightly. "I'm glad, I was worried I had done something horribly wrong... I love you too..." He spoke before he thought, and after that last part his face just turned a few shades darker than crimson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 7:21 pm

Ella looked at Toris,surprise in her eyes."You..You love me too?"she asked,hope in her eyes.She wanted to hug the other,but wanted to be sure he really loved her before she hugged him.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 6:30 am

Toris looked at her, pure love shining in his green eyes. "Of course I do, how could I not?" He smiled softly. "I already know, that I love you more than anyone else." This was true, he didn't exactly know many people to begin with, but he still loved Ella more than the people he's known for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 5:56 pm

Ella smiled happily,hugging Toris."I'm happy....If you plan on still going,could you write me,please?I don't want to lose you,so soon after I admitted how I feel..."she muttered into his shoulder.Her voice was soft and she looked at Toris hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 4:29 pm

"I thought no one would care, but now I know that's not true! I'm staying..." He smiled brightly and looked at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 4:32 pm

"Really?"she asked,looking rather hopeful.Part of her was saying this was too good to be true,but the other part was happy about him staying.She hugged him tightly,smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 5:03 pm

"Really." He hugged her back, thinking he was one of the luckiest people in the world to have someone as amazing as Ella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough Love I Guess...   Tough Love I Guess... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough Love I Guess...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: