Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristof Bondevik

Kristof Bondevik

Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone)   Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone) EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 12:00 pm

Kristof stood at the edge of Wonderland and looked around a few times, turning as he did to take everything in. As he stepped into the strange world he looked down at his clothes, they certainly changed...now he was wearing an overcoat over an already thick coat with a vest and dress shirt underneath it. Around his neck was a ribbon tied into a sloppy bow. As he looked down a hat fell over his eyes, blinding him momentarily before he pushed it back up and pulled it off. It was new looking...with a teal ribbon and opal pin in it. The ribbon tied around the base of the hat trailed down the back and shone like a new blade. He shrugged off the strange thought of where he would have seen all of this before and set it back on top of his head. It was still big and fell over his eyes again until he pushed it back and pulled his long hair into a ponytail tied with a ribbon and started to walk along the path that seemed to tell him to follow it until the pulling stopped and he stared at a beaten down old house with a long table in front of it. The table its self was set with various tea pots, and tea sets to match. It was all in pristine condition...and yet again the sets and pots reminded him of something he had seen before but Kristof ignored the strange feelings and walked into the house...it seems as if it had been burnt at one time and was still standing though there were broken plates, cups and teapots that littered what would have been the kitchen  and in the room opposite of the main, was a bed room. Large enough but it too was burnt like the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Kristof Bondevik

Kristof Bondevik

PostSubject: ~~~~~~~   Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone) EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 12:15 pm

((Just FYI we still need are below))
characters:

Last edited by Kristof Bondevik on March 7th 2014, 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone)   Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone) EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 10:08 pm

((Hey, hope you don't mind Qui being Alice~)). Qui sighs and stretches, raising her upper body up from the ground before getting to her feet and brushing off her outfit. "What the-? I'm in a blue dress? It looks so old fashion. And just how did I get here? Oh, no matter, I might as well look around,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone)   Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice In Wonderland (open for everyone)
Page 1 of 1