Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

(putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

(putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) Empty
PostSubject: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 8:52 am

Erikur (Alice) had once again followed her rabbit friend into the rabbit whole but however this time was different. Instead of staying where he was told to stay he got up and ventured off farther into Wonderland than he had gone before. The constant feeling of being watched was almost too much at times and forced him to turn and look at the path he walked down just moments ago greeted by the sight of nothing. Alice crossed his arms and kept walking, traveling deeper into Wonderland and it's seemingly endless forest. Perhaps if he wandered around enough he'd find his way to the white queen's house or even the White Rabbit who led him through Wonderland each time Alice followed him.

Alice had not yet seen something familiar to him in the forest and shrugged it off, worrying meant panic and panic meant the possibility to become injured in a remote location. Best to not let that happen now. He brushed the apron off and continued walking until he felt his foot become trapped by a tree root growing over the path high enough to catch a persons foot and trip them if they were not watching. Alice however kept his balance and attempted to pull his foot free again.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

(putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 9:22 am

Al (Cheshire Cat) had been watching him for miles. "Fresh new prey." He thought to himself. And what a pretty one he is too. He licked his lips from the comfort of his hiding spot as he thought of all way he could pleasure himself with his little lost Alice. The only thing that could make it better was if his little Alice was scared. He got off on the smell of their, his victims, fear. "What kind of victim will you be Alice?" He said to himself with a smile.

He continued to stalk..... Stalk? He hated that word, he prefered to look at like he knew what he wanted and how to get it. Still he followed Alice closely, always just out of sight. He laugh to himself at that thought thinking how many things must be just out of sight for poor Alice. He'd have to learn the story before he got rid of him should he choose to our the curiosity would eat at him forever. He was pulled from his thoughts as he saw the tree branch almost bring Alice to his knees. Alice's foot was trapped, poor Alice was trapped like a rat and it was time for a little entertainment. He smirked as him moved from his hiding spot into the light.  "Well, Well, Well.... What do we have here? You lost Alice?"
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113196995338392589267/
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 9:40 am

Alice looked up and half glared at him "No. I am not lost, if I was lost I would have stopped and turned around." he frowned and pulled on his foot again hoping to free it as the fear that wasn't previously present slowly began to make its self known. He looked away from the new comer and crossed his arms frowning to try and make it seem as if he was truly unhappy with being there despite the tug of fear that he felt become stronger, his heart beat faster. Alice made sure to keep his mouth shut, if he opened it and spoke, he'd most likely have the words twisted and used against him. From what Alice knew of Wonderland anything could happen even now. He looked up at the cat and sighed "Would you please help me. My foot is stuck and I can't seem to get it free." Alice growled pulling on his foot again half glaring up at the other.

As he watched the cat he started to think about how he could have gotten here so fast...they were alone in the woods, weren't they? It was impossible that anyone could get somewhere that fast for not knowing where Alice was. He watched him still trying to figure out who could have told this man where he was, it was impossible since no one knew. Not even the white rabbit knew that! Alice shook his head to clear the thoughts and frowned "well. Will I be getting any help or not?"
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 6:54 pm

He grinned his signature grin. This Alice was fun, a real firecracker. Then he smelled it the familiar scent of fear. His brain lit up at the smell, it always did. His greatest ideas always happened when that delicious smell was present. He looked over his trapped Alice like he was an all you can eat vegan buffet, as he debated what to do with him.

He decided that messing with Alice would be a good way to spend his day. He was bored anyway. He looked down at Alice seeing the curiosity in his eyes. Curiosity killed the cat. But I wonder if this cat can kill curiosity.... he thought to himself before asking a single question. "Why on Earth would I want you to get free Alice~? I've followed you too far to let you go now....." He smirked as his eyes seemed to glow Crimson as he looked down on his prey.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 8:59 am

Alice sighed, trying to keep calm enough to not panic further and looked up at him with a scowl, that smile seemed full of malice and misconception. He crossed his arms and looked away a dread seeming to fall over the area. I was alone right...of course I was I ran off without the rabbit, he won't know I'm here, nor would the Hatter or the March Hare...how did he find me? Alice looked back up at the Cheshire Cat, his one eye narrowing into a half glare, more inquisitive than it would have been hatred. "He should help me because this dear Alice is stuck and becoming quite annoyed." Alice frowned pulling at his foot again and trying to free himself from the shoe its self.

"So I was being followed the whole time..." he sighed and rolled his eyes, mumbling as he looked away again "Stalker...". Alice sat on his knees the best he could and sat there instead, the hem of his blue dress just barely enough to cover his knee's and the striped stockings. They were his better favorite of the two items and the dress could easily be repaired since it came from one of his sisters and in time, didn't matter nearly as much as the stockings he got from the mad hatter had. "So are you going to free me from this awful predicament or am I going to be stuck here while you drool." Alice frowned pulling his skirt down in the back.  
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

"Stalker? What a sordid word. I prefer to think of it as I know what I want..." My smirk grew as I looked down at him. This Alice had seen some things in his time that much was apparent, but I wondered how much could he see with only his one remaining eye. The most delicious plan forming in my mind as I looked at him.

"Oh Alice. I have a proposition for you. I'll let you go to if you play a game with me. Interested?" My smirk grew even larger as I watched him contemplate this proposal. I couldn't help but notice how good he looked in that dress. Damn it he is Fucking Gorgeous! Who gives a shit he's missing an eye. I will have him. I thought as I watched him.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 18th 2013, 7:44 am

Alice shrugged and tilted his head to the side in thought "what kind of a game Cat..." he looked up at him, searching the smirking face for more than the deviance that was there "perhaps I'll play if it sounds interesting." he yawned crossing his arms "But you should hurry. I'm getting bored." Alice mumbled forcing his face to stay as straight as possible while he looked up at the Cheshire Cat. As he looked up at him he started to look over his face. He wasn't that bad looking...his eyes were a surprising color but as were his own. The smirk...even if it was annoying wasn't that bad looking, in fact it was a little appealing, even in the slightest.

He looked down at his dress, frowning at a dirt stain that had somehow gotten near the collar of his pale blue dress despite the fact that there was an apron in place to keep most of his dress clean dirt still managed to get on the dress and stain it. With an annoyed sigh Alice scratched at the drying dirt on his dress.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 9:49 pm

He smirked more "Why dear Alice, we're gonna play a fun game of Hide and Seek. Cept in this game when I catch you I get to do whatever I want to you." His smirk a full on Cheshire Grin now. "You up for my game or do you wanna stay there?" There was a lustful gleam in his crimson eyes as they looked over his soon to be prize and if he had his way possession.

"Do I make you nervous Alice? You keep paying more attention to the dress than me. I'm getting Jealous...." His words dripped with poison that was as sweet as honey. He kneeled down next to Alice and pick his chin up to stare into his one beautiful eye. "Pay attention to me Alice.... Nothing else matters right now." His lips dangerously close to Alice's.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 1:47 am

Alice blinked, noticing how close he had gotten and debated the game before nodding slowly "I'll play..." he whispered too fearful to move away from the cat. He was close enough as it was then. Alice dared to look back at him, half meeting his stare. He looked away shortly after as he felt himself involuntarily leaning forward, almost closing the distance between them "you don't need to be jealous of a simple piece of fabric...cat" he scowled leaning back away again and pulling his gaze from the crimson of the cat's own.

"I've agreed to your game. Let me up and I can join you better than i would be able to stuck here." Alice growled putting a finger against the Cheshire Cat's chest to add distance between each other rather than being nose to nose. From where he was the cat's features we're stunning to say the least. Alice fought the desperate urge to put both hands on the cats chest and feeling him, wanting to know just what he felt like underneath his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 22nd 2013, 9:58 am

Noticing the slightly leaning the twisted grin he wore grew even more. This will easier than I thought.... He thought to himself. It's a long time since my prey was this good looking. Shit I'm already stating to get hard and we haven't even started yet. This will be good...... He leaned down and helped alice free of the tree then grab his hand and pulled him up.

"You're free Alice. You have five minutes to get as far as you can from me, after the five minutes I'll come looking for you and If I catch you.... You are mine sweet Alice. Before we start why don't you tell me your name so I know what to call when I'm looking for you." He smirked as he pulled out a blood stained pocketwatch with the initials WR on it and checked the time. "You can go whenever you're ready...."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 22nd 2013, 10:21 am

"Why don't I tell you my name if you catch me..." Alice frowned stepping away and crossing his arms tightly across his chest "Otherwise I'm not going to tell you." he huffed turning and looking around the forest, already debating places to run to and to hide, this game wouldn't be short...but maybe it would be and he could leave, return to his friends at their tea party. He turned his back to the cat and started walking "I'll still play though you won't get to know my name until the end." Alice smirked, tilting his head back and looking down towards the ground as he walked away, carefully placing his feet as he went to assure that he didn't fall.

As he walked, having picked up his pace a bit, Alice let his mind wander...what would that crazy cat do if he was caught? Certainly he wouldn't get killed...the man didn't seem like he was apt to killing him. Not until he had his fun. Alice sighed and kept walking with the brisk pace. He looked up noticing now that a low hanging branch was just in front of his nose and he almost ran into it. "I've always felt safer knowing what's below me..." He sighed, wrapping his delicate hands around the branch and pulling up into it, fixing his dress as needed to avoid tearing or staining it more than it was. Picking a strong, thick branch to sit on Alice tucked his dress below his legs and sat against the trunk, his feet crossed one over the other on the remaining branch before him.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 12:24 pm

"Oh Alice I shan't be satisfied with just your name..... I will want more and I will take more" He said as he watched Alice leave. Odd he didn't mention the pocket watch... He thought as he watched the time tick down I didn't even file off his initials... he shrugged as he looked in the direction Alice left in.I wonder how long our game will last, hopefully longer than the last one... I get so dreadfully bored isn't that Rabbit started warning people about the forest. Fuck that Rabbit with something hard and sandpapery!

Time ticked down as the Cat thought about several things of that nature. He checked the watch again. "Time's up." He said with a smirk. "Oh Alice I'm coming to find you!" He started walking and seemingly disappears as he goes along the forest path. Appearing and Disappearing in random spots as he went.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 12:41 pm

Alice yawned, his perch in the tree proving to be more comfortable than he expected and closed his eye as he got comfortable in the tree and relaxed back against the trunk. He startled at the sound of a bird and woke up again, not daring to move he looked to the side trying to spot the cat. When he didn't see anything, Alice wrapped his legs around the branch and scooted down towards the smaller branches. Alice looked around before swinging his legs around to drop to the path and froze.

The tearing sound of his dress's fabric made him stop and pull himself up to where his upper body was over the branch, allowing him to free his dress and got down, his feet firmly placed on the dirt path with a small wince of pain due to his sore ankle. Alice picked up his foot to look at his ankle, the slight pain was nothing serious and he put it down again careful to not put pressure on it as he walked down the path, using trees along the side of the road to keep from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 28th 2013, 7:30 pm

The cat had heard "The Tortoise and the Hare" story several times but had never expected his prey to behave in such a way, they should fear him. Alice's behavior infuriated him and  made him very curious. "Curiouser and Curiouser..." He said as he poofed onto the branch next to the sleeping Alice startling a bird. "Shit!" He whispered as poofed away.

He watched as Alice's dress got caught on the branch and smiled at the sound of the rip. Fuck that dress for getting more attention then me. he thought. It was hard not to notice the limp his Alice had. A chase would end in him having a broken ankle, this was usually a good thing for the cat. A prey reduced to crawling however with Alice already being at a disadvantage with his missing eye. That was the last thing the cat wanted... He wasn't the worst thing in this forest. The rabbit hadn't told Alice not to come because of the cat, but because of the Jaberwocky. The cat had become a protector, but Alice didn't know that and he knew Alice was about to walk into Jaberwocky land, as much as he wanted the game to continue he had to end it...

"Hello Alice..."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 12:03 pm

Alice gasped, stumbling back out of surprise. How did the cat find him so quickly? This he wanted to know, but the game was most undeniably over "you win...you want my name? Erikur Stielsson...what else did you want from me." he asked, arms crossed defensively. "I guess i wouldn't have a choice other than to give you what you want, right?" he sighed stepping forward to be face to face with his new captor. Now that he was closer, Alice got a better look at him. He looked sharp and quick to say something.

Looking around, it was relevant that it had gotten darker, well darker than it already was in the forest. That told Alice that that the night was getting closer "Should we hurry this up? Its getting dark." He huffed, crossing his arms and pouting as he shifted his weight to his good foot and put a hand on his hip, showing his impatience better than with an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 2:13 am

"Erikur huh? I like it" he said with a smirk of victory. He'd won his prize and he was going to enjoy it, every single inch of it. He walked over to the impatient Alice. He needed too get him out of the forest it was getting darker and the Jaberwocky would be out to play soon. "I'm Al Jones, but you can call me Cheshire." He said standing a few from him steadily getting closer. He had no desire to play with the Jaberwocky today, those things don't make get playmates.

"Oh Alice are you eager for me to take my prize? What I want from you is..... You. You can fight if you want but in your current condition you will lose." He grabbed his prize and poofed him away from the forest to his house, he didn't want their fun to be interrupted. And there was much fun to be had....

"Welcome to my humble home Alice, make yourself at home cause you'll be staying for a long time." He said with a smirk as he leaned in and kissed the one eyed Alice.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 10:11 am

Erikur huffed and leaned away slightly from the kiss with a blush "Thanks I guess. Cat." he sighed and crossed his arms again as he looked around and leaned on Al since he had hurt his ankle and couldn't stand very well "Its dirty here" He mumbled scowling as he looked up at Al and away again, he didn't need to look at him for too long it wouldn't be good. Erikur pushed away from him and gently put his injured foot down careful to not put too much weight on it and cause any pain. "How long will I be here and where do you plan on letting me sleep. This place is filthy." he sighed reaching out and grabbing Al's shoulder instead of trying to stand on his own anymore "I need to sit down" He mumbled looking up at his captor and pouting "My ankle hurts and my dress is torn" He sighed hoping to look pitiful enough that he would have some sympathy and the Cat could wait to do anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:51 am

"Alice, Alice, Alice... You sure do an awful lot of complaining... You should be happy to be alive. Do you have any idea how close you were to being Jabberywocky food?" Al wouldn't admit it but Alice was right about the house being trashed, there wasn't trash laying around, but the broken glass and furniture made the house look like it belonged to a serial killer from a horror movie. Little did Alice know how true it was though that his man was a murderer wanted for many crimes, and that the queen had a special place picked out just for his head.

"Whatever it doesn't matter now. You'll be sleeping with me Alice. Is that a problem? While I can't do anything for your ripped dress I can wrap your ankle take a seat on the couch and I'll go get my first aid kit. Oh and if you see a kitten, be nice to him... His name is Indie."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:05 am

[/color=#993366]"Cat cat cat." He sighed rolling his eye and turning to sit on the couch "I don't know how close I was to being jabberwocky food. Nor do I want to know." Erikur mumbled leaning back slowly on the couch and lifting his foot so it would be able to get taken care of "I don't think there's a problem with sleeping with you...if you lay on the floor." he mumbled brushing some hair back from his eyes and looking around the destroyed house. "Why would someone like you have a kitten? Of all the things you could have...or not have...why a kitten?" Erikur asked leaning forward slightly to look for the kitten if it was possible to find in the mess of the floor.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:59 am

Al laughed. "On the floor? I think not..." Al paused as walked down the hall with the first aid kit. He knelt to look at Alice's ankle. He sighed and grabbed a bandage to wrap the ankle, when he'd finished he looked up at Alice. "Now that that is taken care of we need to talk. First you live here now, I doubt anyone will come looking for you especially here. Secondly your complaining is wearing thin, if something bothers you take care of it, don't complain to me about it cause chances are that I don't care. And lastly I have a kitten cause I like cats."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 10:40 pm

"Then you're saying you'll be sleeping in the bed." Erikur sighed fixing his dress so it was out of the way and put his foot back down again so it was off the table. "I'll bother with cleaning in the morning, its too late and I'm too tired." he sighed tilting his head back and leaning back on the couch "Will you show me where I'll be sleeping with you then?" Erikur asked tilting his head forward again to look at him "I would never think that you would get a cat, let alone a kitten. Where is it?" he asked running a hand through his hair and brushing it out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))   (putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.)) Empty

Back to top Go down

(putting this here just in case, it is Alice in Wonderland but I'm keeping it closed so only Al and I can RP it.))
Page 1 of 1