Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik
Big Brother
Lukas Bondevik

Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) Empty
PostSubject: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 7:39 pm

((DenNor RP. No one else please and thank you))

Lukas had gotten a call from one of the other Nordics. Sighing and just leaning against the counter as he waited for his Coffee to finish being made. He stared down at his phone and looked at the various messages that had flooded his phone from the past hour. He had only answered a few of them, which had caused the two minute phone call about a certain Dane coming to his house.

He pocketed the phone and pushed himself up to pour himself a cup of coffee. He had the cup at his lips as he gently blew on it to cool it down when he heard knocking at his door, rolling his eyes the Norwegian moved to the door and pulled it open to see the taller nation standing there.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 7:57 pm

After a short while of travelling and twenty two calls and text messages later, Matthias eventually wound up outside of his close companion's home. Previous incidents in the past where the Dane had shown up without warning to Lukas's house had resulted in a very angry Norwegian, so he had been sure to warn the other man in advance of his arrival that very afternoon. Now although he hadn't received much enthusiasm to the information, Lukas had not stated his disagreement to the idea, which was a good enough reply for Matthias, and hadn't hesitated leaving his home to visit the other.

He knocked loudly to make the occupant inside of the house aware of his arrival, and beamed when greeted with the familiar face once the door was opened. "Hey, Lukas!" He smiled warmly. "Long time no see, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://cawfey.tumblr.com
Lukas Bondevik
Big Brother
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 8:12 pm

Lukas opened the door a bit wider with a small frown. "Ja, But couldn't you have warned me a few days before you came over? Instead of me having to cancel things to fit you in?" He grunted, turning and moving to the side to let him in, taking a small sip of his coffee with closed eyes.

The smaller of the two had leaned lightly on the door before he shut it behind the other when he walked in. Dark violet eyes looking up at his guest with a small calculating look. He knew it was to much to ask the Dane, normally the other would just wake up and decide to head over to his place that very same day. At least he had warned him, it didn't change the fact though that he was irritated with the other.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 4:11 pm

"It's not as if I decided to come here in advance." He defended, a smile creeping onto his own lips when he noted the expression on the other's. It was an unimpressed look that he had witnessed many times before, so it didn't shock him in the slightest to see it again. Stepping in and wiping his feet on the door mat, Matthias continued. "Besides! I can't be that much of a bother, can I? If ya really thought a visit was inconvenient, y'wouldn't have cancelled the plans you'd made already." He reasoned lightly, ruffling the Norwegian's hair as he passed him by.

Gazing back to the dark -yet not at all dull- eyes watching him from beside the door, Matthias felt the smile spread further along his mouth, baring his teeth in a wide grin. "So! How about some coffee then, Lukas?" He suggested in a cheery tone of voice that some may just describe as plain aggravating.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Big Brother
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 1:09 pm

Lukas ducked his head down a bit from the touch on his head. A small grumble being heard from the back of his throat, he walked over to the kitchen, knowing the other would follow. "Nei, i canceled plans because i knew you would still bother me before hand." He said, moving over to lean back against the sink waiting to finish his coffee.

After he had finished he moved a hand up to brush his fingers through his hair before he turned his back to the other so he could rinse his cup out and wash it for next time, which would be the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 2:03 pm

Sure enough, Matthias did follow Lukas into the kitchen, making himself comfortable against the frame of the door. He smiled again as he listened to the other man and gave a soft laugh at his reasoning. "Ya know me too well, Lukas. But it's nice to have some company every once in a while, huh?" He shrugged nonchalantly. "Surely it's not much of a burden to have a visit from someone like me!"

He waited briefly as the Norwegian finished off his coffee and rinsed it of its contents, before slinking up to him to sling a heavy arm over his shoulders. "So buddy, what've ya been up to recently?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Big Brother
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 1:22 am

The smaller of the two grumbled and stared down at the sink. "Nothin' 'n you?" He sighed and looked up at him, still as unimpressed and void of as much emotion as he could without it seeming as if he really didn't care.

He frowned and rolled his eyes. "You're heavy bror." He said, wanting his arm off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 2:05 pm

Some may have found the Norwegian's response that of a disinterested one, but Mathias purposely refused to acknowledge such an attitude. He nodded keenly and folded his arms over his chest, unsure of what to do with them as he spoke. "Ah, m'self? Just the usual, most've the time. Had a lot of work t'do recently, and spent most free evenings out with my drinkin' buddies." He replied, accompanied with the slightest incline of his head before he continued.

"But! I can only handle so much of all that, y'know? I need to spend some quality time with my bro!" He laughed, arm still positioned firmly against Lukas' neck.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Big Brother
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 9:09 pm

Lukas grumbled and closed his eyes, huffing and shaking his head to try and shrug the other's arm off again. "Get off." He mumbled, staring down at the ground, rolling his dull eyes. " 'n Ja. I know ya can't handle that much. Bror. Ya don't like ta work that much."

He sighed and ducked his head down to try and back away from the taller male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)   Weekend at Norway's.  (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend at Norway's. (Warning: Possible smut. Unsure as of now.)
Page 1 of 1