Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Fairytale AU

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 8:43 pm

((If you'd just really like to be a man I can change it but I'd prefer if a female character rped this, please and thank you. ))

Ivan was walking along close to the palace when he heard a soft sigh. He looked around and didn’t see anyone but then looked up and realized he was standing under a balcony. He could see leaned over the side of the balcony was the princess of the kingdom. He strained to hear the princess’s voice. She was singing softly to herself. He wanted to hear more and hear it better but yet he was on the ground. He surveyed his surroundings and continently found that the wall beside the balcony was covered in vines so he lifted himself up and climbed up the vine wall. He climbed up to where only his head and shoulders were visible above the balcony edge. "You have a very lovely voice princess."
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 8:58 pm

She had been singing a Romanian lullaby as she leaned over her balcony, she was stuck up here for some unknown reason to her--though most of her family knew--she would always be singing to herself up in her room, hoping someone would come save her from this Hell... Just then? Someone appeared, she jumped back a bit, "Salut... Thank you, draga..." she was a bit shocked by the man, quickly standing up straight again, she keeps an eye on him, "May I ask where you came from?"
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 9:21 pm

He blinked a few times. "I came from down there" he looked down at the ground. I heard you singing and I climbed up so I could hear better." He smiled. "The song you were singing sounded sad. What were the words to it?" he tilted his head to the side, keeping his childish smile plastered on his face. He watched her closely, taking in every detail about her. "You are very pretty" he said as he moved to sit on the ledge of the balcony so he didn't have to hold himself up, his arms were getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 12:45 am

"Oh..." she frowned a bit, fidgeting with the end of her braided brunette hair. She chuckled softly, "It was a lullaby my Mother used to sing to me, though I changed a few of the words so it would... Fit better to how I feel." his smile unnerved her a bit - though she ignored it. She blushed when he complimented her, but smiled softly, "Thank you, Mister."
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 5:07 pm

"I've not been here, in this land, long. I don't know if I will stay here either. But I do have to say that it is pretty land with a pretty princess." He continued to keep his smile. He stayed silent and stared at her and the things around the balcony. After a bit he looked back at her. "I will go now and not take up any more or your time."
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 7:54 pm

Victorique raised an eyebrow, "Well how long have you been here? Why wouldn't you stay? Other than that it's quite lonely, of course." she said with a sigh, "Thank ya, love." she smiled at the compliment, she frowns when he mentions going. She didn't know the man - but she knew she wanted him to stay, and as pathetic as it sounded, keep her company. "Nu, nu. You don't have to go, sir." she tried to smile.
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 12:27 am

"But I'm probably keeping you from getting ready for bed, it is late at night after all. Also I don't really feel like being taking to the dungeon because a guard would see me and then they would get the wrong impression about me being on your balcony." He carefully moved back onto the vine wall and was ready to climb down.
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 11:32 am

She frowned a bit, "Oh please. I don't sleep much," she raises an eyebrow, "Mother took the guards that stood outside of my room and put them elsewhere. Likely in front of my younger sisters room." she watched him, and frowned a bit.
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 8:57 pm

He quirked an eyebrow at her. "Why are you so eager to have me stay?" He came back off of the vine and he sat on the ledge. He put his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands. "How come?" he continued to keep his childish grin.
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 3:44 am

She messes with the waist line on her dress when she was asked why she wanted him to stay - her reasoning was pathetic. - What true reasoning would anyone have for wanting some stranger to stay in their...home? If you could even call it that. Her red-eyes found their way to the ground before she spoke. "It's quite lonely up here, especially with my mother being the way she is. My Father is never home - and my sister gets all of the attention."

She looked back up at him, her red eyes filled with mixed emotions, "How come what, dragă?" she tilted her head a bit, "How come my sister has my guards?" 
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 7:31 pm

He rolled his eyes and moved to stand on her balcony. "No, you know what I mean. How come you want me to stay here? You don't know me, you don't know if I'm dangerous or not. I could be a murder and you're letting me stand two feet away from you."
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 9:48 pm

She bites her lip, "I... I want you to stay because it's lonely." she shakes her head, she sounded so pathetic... "I know I don't know you, but you don't seem like that kind of person... You don't seem dangerous." She shrugged a bit, "You could be anything, and I would honestly not care. Loneliness is an evil thing, you know?"
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 26th 2013, 3:50 pm

"Da, I do know. I live along, my entire family left me. That's why I left the previous town I was in. But you shouldn't assume that I'm not dangerous. I can be an extremely dangerous person." His smile widened but never did it once look like a real smile. "But why do you seek comfort in a commoner such as myself?"
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 3:33 am

Hm, his family had left him? The poor guy... Though, most of her family had pretty much semi-abandoned her. She frowned a bit, "I'm sorry, draga mea." she raises an eyebrow, "Considering you climbed the side of a castle, using a vine nonetheless, da, I'm not surprised you could be dangerous." she was half-joking when she said this, she didn't trust the smile. Nope. Not one bit. "Eh? Well... Y'see, there's times where I go down to where the Commoners live, and I like you guys a lot more than I do Royalty. You're all so down-to-Earth and not full of yourselves." she gives him a soft smile, "And I envy you all for that."
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 10:55 pm

"If you want to be a commoner so badly then why don't you leave the castle? You could go into hiding where no one could ever find you and you'd never have to go back. I know all the areas where the guards search, I'm sure they wouldn't find you. You could change your appearance, get a job, and start fending for yourself" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 1:18 am

She rose an eyebrow at him, "I've actually thought about it, honestly." She was a bit surprised. He knew his way around here already? Surprising. Her red-eyes lit up a bit a the mentioning of being able to get away from this hell. She knew that there might be one day that she regretted this, but she didn't care right now. "Would you... Possibly, by any chance help me?"
Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 7:43 pm

"Da, I will help. Get what you absolutely can't live with out. Do it quickly before anyone comes to check on you." He leaned against the wall and waited. "What we're going to do is that I'm going to climb down and hold out my arms and you're going to have to jump. Don't scream and you'll have to trust me"
Back to top Go down
Victorique Popescu

Victorique Popescu

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 9:07 pm

She smiles, and nods. She turns, and goes back into her room, grabbing a locket her Father had given to her when she was young, she quickly slips it on as she walks back to the balcony. She was a bit surprised by his plan. Er... Jumping off a castle sounded real safe. She gives him a small nod, "Alright," she takes a deep breath, "I won't scream."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairytale AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale AU   Fairytale AU Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairytale AU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Role-Play :: Alternate Universe Role-Play-
Jump to: