Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

AU: Fountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Eun-sun
Best I Ever Had
Im Eun-sun

AU: Fountains Empty
PostSubject: AU: Fountains   AU: Fountains EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 12:08 am

Eun-sun blankly stares at a text message she had gotten from one of her friends, a link attached to it with a caption that reads as “You, who believes in almost every weird stuff, should read it. It’s about fountains.”

Fountains..? Surely, getting a link –even from friends – were weird as there was just.. so much spams going around in the country of Korea, and the fact that the link is about fountains were already fishy already. The Korean timidly bites her lower lip, a habit she acquired from uncomfortable situations, her finger hovering over the link. It.. Wouldn’t necessary hurt to try, right..? After all, what would be the worst situation scenario..? With a blink, Eun presses tightly against the link, the phone soon opening an website titled ”Fountains” - - - maybe the link is a spam site after all..

But.. Since her friend linked it to her.. It wouldn’t.. Hurt to read.. right?

First of all, I welcome you for finding this website! It makes me curious how you managed to find the site in the beginning, but I will not ask questions as I am just an informer – nothing more, nothing less.

Eun-sun raises one of her eye brow, her doubts gradually getting bigger and bigger.

Nether less, let’s go straight to the point. Did you know? There is a legend about fountains and soul mates. Now, now, don’t get any weird ideas or make a strange face. The type of fountains doesn't matter unless you have issues with how clean a fountain is. It’s just that.. If you ever happen to see a location or a completely different setting, that means that your soul mate (yes, soul mate, I kid you not) resides there!

….What.

You can choose whether you jump in or not to meet your soul mate, as the person (your soul mate, of course) also has the choice to jump in or not.

The petite Korean blinks few times, finding it quite difficult to believe. “Maybe..” She mumbles to no one in particular, “This site was written just for fun or something.”

However, be wary of the fact that if you jump in and find yourself in a new country or something – you’re trespassing as an undocumented person. In other words, if you ever happen to get caught, you’re screwed.

That.. doesn't sound right at all. Eun-sun shifts a little, getting uncomfortable as she reads on.

And, if you ever want to go back, you cannot use the fountain, as the fountain’s duty was only to inform you where your soul mate resides in and transport you to there.

Still. Good luck. We hope that if you ever find yourself seeing a new location in a fountain, it’s always your choice whether you decide to take a step further or not.

Last updated:  14, August 199X

Eun-sun frowns deeply, her fingers quickly tapping against her phone as she exits out of the site, huffing. “I shouldn’t have opened that. Why did I decide to open it and why am I asking myself that?” She shuts her eyes tightly, as if the site left her with anger (which was just the opposite as she finds herself more curious – but shhh, she’s not sure about her feelings at the moment).

“I think I should go shopping or something..” Eun-sun whispers to herself and grabs her bag, quickly exiting her house. Her mind seems to continuously remind herself of the site, on the other hand, as few phrases are reread over and over inside her head.

But you have to be careful, as in some cases, you cannot run away from your soul mate.

She quickly walks among the busy crowd, careful to not harshly bump (or get bumped) with anyone as they tend to be cranky, immediately assuming that it was your fault that they bumped into you.

When you come across a fountain, the fountain might glow (or shine?) to catch your attention, and as soon as you turn to see, your surroundings might disappear and morph into a new location, but do remind yourself that it’s an illusion.

Suddenly, a bright light shines in front of Eun-sun, and she shuts her eyes as the light seems to be too much for her eyes, and she quickly turns around.

Too late.

The noise she heard soon changed into other sounds, and she was in an illusion. Eun-sun slowly opens her eyes, soon widening as she looks at the fountain. Her surroundings have changed.

‘Oh. My. God.’ She inwardly thinks to herself, clutching her bag tightly against her as her legs walks towards the fountain.

She has a soul mate in a completely different place, and she definitely was scared to take a step further.

((Hello and welcome to this thread! Anyone is welcome and stuff haha;; Basically, there's a legend about fountains that tell you a location where your soulmate can be located haha.. If you would like to add anything else to the fountains, feel free to do so!

Oh! and the different color this color was just used to indicate that it was the site haha sorry if I caused any confusion ))
Back to top Go down
http://kyuooooo.tumblr.com
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

AU: Fountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU: Fountains   AU: Fountains EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 8:22 pm

(I hope it's okay if I roleplay with ya. éwè)
Toris had been walking to the store in his hometown of Vilnius, Lithuania. He was humming to himself, happy about his day so far, when he stopped in his tracks.
He was about to bypass the town fountain, but it had started shimmering and glowing right before his forest green eyes. 'What the...?' He thought as he stepped towards it. The world around him morphed and shifted to show another country entirely.
"Eeeehhh?!" He froze in his tracks, and racked his brain for an explanation. He remembered reading something about this... About how a fountain can lead to your soulmate... Was that what was happening? He watched the fountain, and walked towards it. He peered into the crystal clear water nervously, wondering what he would see.

Did he really have a soulmate somewhere far away?
Back to top Go down

AU: Fountains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: