Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

First Event RP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi♥
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang
Heracles Karpusi♥

First Event RP? Empty
PostSubject: First Event RP?   First Event RP? EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:14 pm

Hello everyone, I'd firstly like to thank all of you who joined to help me get this site up and running - I really appreciate it - but I feel as though this site will truly be complete if we do our first group rp. School has just begun these last few days, for some it may start in a couple of days, and it sparked the idea of maybe our first group rp being school based. Another few ideas came through my mind, some like our first world meeting, another being a party... or something... to be honest I didn't really think this through... I was wondering what you guys thought of what our first group rp should be, if you'd like to input your own idea or would like to go along with one of mine please feel free to reply to this topic. This would be a great time for us to get to know each other and learn how one another role-play.

Oh, another thing: Feel free to advertise the site to anyone you'd think would join and, also, I am looking for moderators and possibly a couple of admins to help me keep this site together. If you think you'd be capable of helping me around the site please send me a PM.

Thank you for reading this, athio. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.rpg-board.net
Berwald Oxenstierna
Papa
Berwald Oxenstierna

First Event RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Event RP?   First Event RP? EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:23 am

Personally I like the idea of a world meeting or party! uou

I think it'd be nice for us all to kick off with something in the canon universe, and big situations like those give ample room for interaction between multiple characters.
Back to top Go down

First Event RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Your Various Needs :: News-
Jump to: