Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

HetaBleach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 8:25 am

Aleks yawned, another day, another thing to do for the Ruler of her lands. She couldn't say she necessarily enjoyed it, but in the end it wasn't her decision to make. She abided by their awful rules, and continued on being who she was. Aleks knew the Soul Society would soon be making their appearance, but wasn't too sure when, and where. No matter, when they'd attack, the Espada would be ready. She was sure of it.

Aleks was the Sixth highest ranking in Aizen's Arrancar Army. She killed her Fraccion awhile ago, with the reasoning of "He annoyed me." It didn't matter now, he was dead. 

"So, when are we gonna finally get to face 'em?" Aleks asked her fellow, who simply shrugged,
"Dunno, soon hopefully." He said, a bite hopeful. She rolled her eyes at him, "Whatever, I'm heading to the Humans world~!" she said, mischievously. She often went to the World of the Living just because she could and because she'd nothing better to do.

Aleks headed out, she ripped the fabric in front of her, and walked through. She then caused a rip in the sky of the World of the Living, she'd switched into her Gigai before heading out of Hueco Mundo, of course. She now took the appearance of a short-haired redhead with sunglasses on her head, she looked quite out of place compared to most of the others, seeing as she was wearing a top that was tied up with a bomber jacket over, and ripped daisy dukes.

While she was walking, she happened to bump into someone, she gasped in surprise, "Hey ass-" she caught herself, "Hey, watch yourself, dude." she muttered instead. 
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 9:53 pm

{Ella here. I'm on a tablet.... Responding as Ella only until my new comp shows up.}
Ella was just on her walk home from school, her uniform torn from a fight. She was normally not a violent person, but the person had been picking on a new kid. "Sorry." she said, having bumped into someone. Her eyes showed genuine sincerity.
( She is a fullbring if that is okay. )

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color)
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 11:06 am

[Fine with me, darlin'!]

Aleks took note of the torn uniform, 'So, I'm dealing with a badass here? Greeeeat.' She thought to herself, sarcastically of course. Though, Aleks took note that when the small female apologized, she looked sincere, Aleks made a face of slight disgust, before rolling her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Jus' don't do it 'gain an' we won't have'a problem." she said, no threat in her voice. Aleks did have to maintain her 'leadership' mindset, after all. She couldn't just show someone a slight amount of...er... whatever the human emotion was... ah... Pity? Yeah, maybe, that was it. She didn't care much for such things, she found them quite useless and they seemed to get in the way a lot. 
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 11:22 am

Ella nodded, her hand gripping her necklace. It was a simple silver chain, with a small heart attached. "Still.... I am sorry."Her voice was soft as she spoke.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 11:04 am

Aleks rose an eyebrow at her necklace, she'd had one similar 'cept hers had a small green pendant. "Somethin' wrong, doll?" the female purred lightly, the other one didn't look too good. She looked awfully fragile, and quite frankly, kinda cute. No.  No. Aleks, you can't look at humans like that. She shook the thought out of her mind, but something about Ella told Aleks she wasn't like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 12:28 pm

Ella blinked, looking at the woman. "Nothing's wrong..... I just.... Never mind." Her hand left the necklace and she looked at the ground.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 1:41 am

Aleks crossed her arms, "Don' lie t'me, doll." Aleks said, her voice taking a turn towards being... Nice? "Y'just, what?" She rose a brow. Aleks uncrossed her arms to  raise a cold hand, putting a finger under the females chin, tilting her head up to look at her. "Somethin' bad happen t'ya?" she furrowed her brows.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 6:46 am

Ella looked at the woman, her mind racing. She considered fleeing, but decided against it. Softly, she spoke. "I.... I just don't know anymore if something's wrong...."

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 10:41 am

"Y'live 'round here, sweetheart?" the American hadn't moved her hand from Ella's face. She didn't want to speak in such a... Public place. They were getting funny looks all around, but Aleks didn't really mind.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 1:21 pm

Ella blinked, then nodded slowly. "Yes.... And my name is not sweetheart. It's Ella." Her eyes were harsh as she said that.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 11:05 pm

Aleks grinned, 'Feisty, huh...' Consider her interests piqued! She snorted lightly, "Yeah, yeah, a'ight, Doll. I'm Aleks."
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 3:55 am

Ella glared slightly but nodded. "Considering not knowing you all that well..... Not gonna say it's nice to meet you yet." Shrugging, she started off, then stopped and turned around.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 1:03 am

Aleks chuckled, "Interesting. You're... Different." she pouted lightly when the female started to walk off, "What? Did I bore ya, doll?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 11:33 am

Ella shook her head. "I may not trust you.... But I'm not gonna let you get stared at. Or myself for that matter. And yeah, I'm different., Have a problem?"

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on January 21st 2014, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 10:37 am

Aleks rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean, get stared at?" she snorted, "We're simply two lovely women getting to know each other." she stated, almost innocently, "Oh, no. Of course not. It's intriguing, really." she stated with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 8:19 am

Ella nodded. "Well, you'd be the first without a problem. And true, we are, but people can be idiots. Now are you going to follow or not?" she said with a shrug as she turned to walk away once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HetaBleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaBleach   HetaBleach Empty

Back to top Go down

HetaBleach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Role-Play :: Cross-Over Role-Play-
Jump to: