Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Hetalia + X-Men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 1:26 am

Mutants. Humans with the extra gene called the X-gene. Giving them special abilities like shape-shifting, element manipulation and so many others. But lately there has been Anti-Mutant sentiment, causing mutants to have to hide. Still, some, like the X-Men, are trying to change the world's view. While others, like the Brotherhood, are trying to prove mutant superiority over normal humans. What side are you on?

Ella, or as she preferred, Flame. A mutant with the ability to manipulate fire, and because of that, always carries a lighter around. She wasn't as violent as some would make her out to be, though you threatened her, she'd make sure you burned. Sometimes literally, sometimes figuratively. She moved quietly, looking for a place to stay. After all, her parents hated that she was a mutant, and as such, she was forced to live on the streets, looking for abandoned buildings to sleep in at night. She wondered what the news had to say, and decided to sneak around a newsstand to see. Once she reached it, she grabbed a paper and skimmed the news. 'Blah, blah... Oh? What's this?' she thought, reading over the page again. 'X-Men, huh? Wonder if they'd let me join?' Quietly, she placed the newspaper back and headed back to searching for a place to stay.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on November 22nd 2013, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 1:54 am

Anatassia was a mutant with the abilities of teleportation and telepathy. All her life she had been looked down on and bounced from asylum to asylum, because ignorant humans thought she was crazy and yeah she was a bit, but hearing the thoughts of others would drive anyone crazy. Despite the way she had been treated she wasn't angry, in fact she loved people still. They may not accept her but should need be she'd gladly lay down her life for them. She'd heard about the 'X-Men' from one of the many doctors that had tried to cure her of her 'voices'. She wanted to join them and work toward a better future.

She'd teleported out of her latest padded cell and was removing the straight jacket as she walked down the road. She wondered to herself where she might find the X-Men, but with no one around her to mind read or ask, it looked like she'd have to do some searching. This maybe a long journey, hopefully she'd meet someone to talk to soon.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 2:51 am

Al turned off his tv, pissed. Another mutant roast on, people being persecuted because of their genes. It pissed him off to no end. He was a mutant that often went by the name of Raven King. He could fly, talk to birds and they'd aid him in combat, as well as having enhanced healing abilities. He hated humans, they always wanted to fight him, and mutants weren't much better. The mutants he'd meet usually assumed they were friends because they were both mutants, Al didn't return their feelings and had no problem telling them so. Humans, X-Men, Brotherhood? Whatever you chose you were equally fucked in his book. They only person you could ever truly trust was yourself.

He walked outside in the wood around his house. How long had he inhabited these woods? Too long for him to remember. He'd be moving again soon. Staying still for too long made him antsy. He wasn't sure where he'd go, but he had to move. He stretched and walked back inside packing a duffle bag with the few things he owned and some food and hopped into his beloved muscle car, he turned the key and listened to it purr for a minute. Then pulled out and drove away from the place he'd called home for the longest time, with no destination in mind.  
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113196995338392589267/
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 8:23 am

Ella looked around, still trying to find a place to stay, flicking her lighter open and shut out of habit. 'Wonder if anyone would take me in for the night, then I could slip back out before they realize... Nah. Too risky. I really don't want to wind up with people who'd try and kill me... Especially since I'd probably light them on fire. Safer to sleep in a abandoned building.' she thought, moving quickly towards a small abandoned house she'd used many times before.
She honestly wanted to find a new shelter, but that would do until she could maneuver her way towards where the X-Men were rumored to be. Even if she didn't join them, she'd probably be safer hanging around in the area they were then hanging out where she was. "Good job Flame. You're starting to think before you act." she muttered under her breath, pleased with herself. Normally she was rash, jumping head first into things without planning ahead, and it had gotten her into more trouble then not.
She stopped mid-step, and decided that traveling through the night would be safer, less people that could upset her. Which meant less chances of burning someone and getting a even worse name for mutants. Letting out a soft sigh, she headed towards the back roads, deciding that although it would take longer, it would be safer.
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 9:56 am

Anatassia walked through the town trying to blend into the background. It was hard with her constant mutterings, but what could she do? The 'gods', the voices that organized information and kept her 'sane-ish', were talking to her again she had to answer them it would be rude not to. She walked the streets hearing the random thoughts of the humans around her.  Bills, hunger, children, work, sex, and countless other random things. They all sounded like white noise to her, and it was giving her a headache. She quickly hurried onto a back road to escape the noise.

As she turned onto this back road she heard the thoughts of a mutant. Friendly or not she wasn't sure but it was close. They were too close to humans to not get noticed if it came to a fight, Anatassia didn't want to go back to the asylum, so she looked around her and teleported a bit and bumped into someone.

"Ummmmmm.... I'm really sorry are you okay?" She said her mind racing as she searched the person's mind to find out if they were human or mutant. She found her answer the girl was a mutant. Her mind calmed and she spoke again. "I'm Anatassia! Who are you?" She was excited that she had met someone and was hoping that this person would be friendly and they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 10:07 am

Ella blinked in surprise, then calmed herself down. "Fla-" she started, only to stop and pause.  "I mean, Ella. Nice to meet you Anatassia." she said, her eyes showing caution. "What brings you out here anyways?" she asked, trying not to be a jerk to her, but also trying to figure out if this 'Anatassia' was a threat. She flipped her lighter open, before shutting it again as she spoke, a habit from older days, days she wanted to forget. Still, without those days, she wouldn't be here now, so she didn't complain too much. Though at times she wanted to, since those days had caused her pain and trouble.
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 3:37 pm

Anatassia reigned in her telepathy after seeing some memories she'd rather not have. "Why am I here? That is a good question!" She stood there thinking about the answer to this question. "Uh well I was in the local asylum for a bit and I teleported out of my cell and I'm looking for the X-Men. What are you doing out here?" Anatassia stared at the lighter Ella kept fidgeting with. Anatassia was a teleporter so if need be she could get away but she was so hoping they could be friends, she was tired of being alone all the time. Her attention was distracted by the sound of approaching footsteps...
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 4:01 pm

Ella looked at Anatassia, then trusted her personal judgement. "I'm actually heading towards the X-Men myself. Even if they don't let me join, hanging around a area with more mutants then this town would be safer." She looked at her, then added, "Why don't we travel together? After all, I don't trust myself to keep my temper if someone who's anti-mutant comes along. And you seem smart anyways, so it wou-" she trailed off, flicking her lighter open, and leaving it open when she heard the footsteps. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hetalia + X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia + X-Men   Hetalia + X-Men Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia + X-Men
Page 1 of 1