Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Ooh look, a kitten.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

Ooh look, a kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Ooh look, a kitten.   Ooh look, a kitten. EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 4:23 am

Aleks complained to herself, she'd been wondering what the hell had been going on lately and Olivia just wasn't making things better. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate the woman, it's just she wished she wouldn't be so... So how she is. That sounds rude, but if you saw it from her point of view, it was different. A reddish coloured cat came running in front of her, she jumped a bit. It looked up at her, it's red eyes looked as if it had been hurt. Aleks frowned, and kneeled down, she picked up the kitten, "What's wrong babe, you hurt?" she said, cradling it. It mewed at her, loudly. "Sshh, it's okay.  Don't be so loud." she sighed, and headed back to the place where she lived.
Upon arriving, she realized Olivia had left. She sighed thankfully, and went into the house, heading to her room to treat the kitten. She set the wounded kitten on her bed, not really caring if it bled on the sheet. It wasn't as if it didn't had blood on it before, though, Olivia would have a fit. Aleks sighed, and grabbed some wrap bandages, and rubbing alcohol. That's what she was supposed to use on a kitten, right?  Yeah, she didn't really know... She sighed a bit, and set the stuff on her bed, she had a small cotton ball to dab the rubbing alcohol so she didn't hurt the kitten. She kneeled down in front of her bed. She smiled wide, "You're so fuckin' cute, y'know that?" the kitten mewed at her, she simply giggled. "Alright, alright. I'll clean ya up." she said, and grabbed the cotton ball, she opened the rubbing alcohol, and poured some onto it. She then dabbed it against the kittens bleeding paw, frowning a bit, "Whaddya do to yourself, Dearlin'?" she said, as she finished cleaning it. She had to rip some of the wrap bandage, for it was just far too large for the small kitten. She wrapped its paw up and patted it's head, she stood up and stretched. She picked the kitten back up, before laying down on the bed, setting the kitten on her breasts. It curled up, nuzzling them, purring softly. She couldn't help but grin like an idiot, though, to her dismay she heard a knock on her door. "Co-" she was cut off by the door opening. "Oh, hey." she said, nonchalantly, as if there wasn't a kitten on her breast.
Back to top Go down
Anya Braginskaya

Anya Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Ooh look, a kitten.   Ooh look, a kitten. EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 10:51 pm

Anya was astonished when she saw a reddish colored kitten was on Aleks breast, going about it's way, enjoying itself where it is. She noticed the kittens paw was wrapped up in a bandage, but it was quite big on the kittens hand. "Ah, hello Aleks. Where is Oliva? I wanted to talk to her about something." She said, watching the kitten purring away.

Last edited by Anya Braginskaya on November 26th 2013, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ooh look, a kitten.   Ooh look, a kitten. EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 2:37 am

... Oh. Anya. Aleks froze a bit, and her smile faded. It was definitely unlike her to be seen like that - especially by someone that wasn't from her world. She eyed the Russian for a moment, "Dunno, doll. I haven't talked to her today." she mumbled, "Got into a fight with her this mornin', and went out on a walk." she admitted, and said nothing about the kitten that was content where it was.
Back to top Go down
Anya Braginskaya

Anya Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Ooh look, a kitten.   Ooh look, a kitten. EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 12:49 am

"Oh, I just wanted to know. I was going to help her with a few things, but I think she doesn't need anymore worries. May I join you?" Anya asked, smiling to show that she wasn't here to fight at all. She knew Aleks could start a fight easily, and she knows how to end it well too. She also knew her relationship with Olivia, if their counterparts didn't work well in her world, she expected it to be even worse here. She closed the door behind her, and sat down with Aleks.

((I am going to tell here and now that you might not here a reply from me awhile, because it makes to think out what I want to reply with. If I take longer then a week, you can feel free to yell at me by messaging me.))
Back to top Go down
Aleks Jones

Aleks Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ooh look, a kitten.   Ooh look, a kitten. EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 2:21 pm

[color:23ce=610000]Aleks nodded, "Yeh, I dunno. She seemed to be busy with things earlier." she shrugged lightly, shifting a bit. She moved the cat from her chest to her lap when she sat up, running her hand over it's, surprisingly soft, fur. Aleks wasn't really in a fighting mood, not with an animal in the room, at least. Aleks would've been more hostile to the other had she been wanting to fight, but she was in a rare mood where she just wanted to relax. She flashed an attempted smile to the Russian female when she sat down.

[It's fine, darling! I understand :3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh look, a kitten.   Ooh look, a kitten. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooh look, a kitten.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Role-Play :: Normal Role-Play-
Jump to: