Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Spamano. (Obvious warning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas
Sexy Tomato
Lovino Vargas

Spamano. (Obvious warning) Empty
PostSubject: Spamano. (Obvious warning)   Spamano. (Obvious warning) EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 1:45 am

The Italian frowned, leaning back the couch he was laying on in a certain Spaniards house. Waiting for the green eye'd nation to get back home. He tossed a tomato up and caught it lazily before he took a small bite and started to nibble on it in boredom. What should he do to pass The time by? He didn't have a clue in the world, his brother was once again spending time with the Blonde German he hated so much. Not that he could stop the younger brother. He'd start crying again.

Lovino's eyes started to close slightly, Gold orbs slowly shutting as he chewed the last bite of the tomato in his mouth before he dozed off, completely unaware of himself doing so. His arms were crossed behind his head and his legs hung over the back of the couch lazily as he slept. It was time for his siesta so no harm done. He just hopped he woke up before the Spaniard got home.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Spamano. (Obvious warning)   Spamano. (Obvious warning) EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 9:48 pm

Lovino's hopes did not come to fruition as Tonio arrived home a bit early from the coffee shop, happy to have sold several pieces of "¿Porque no te callas?" to tourists. He smiled as he saw the nation sleeping on his couch, "Well well, did mi Lovinito have a long siesta today." He sat at the Italian's head on the couch and petted his hair. Tonio watched the handsome Lovino's chest rise and fall with the rhythm of his dreams. Then, a wicked thought crossed his mind. Tonio let himself begin to play with that curl. Oh the things that might lead to! He smirked to himself as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas
Sexy Tomato
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Spamano. (Obvious warning)   Spamano. (Obvious warning) EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 9:57 pm

Lovino squirmed, turning onto his side so his curl was still able to be touched. His body shivering and twitching lightly, quickly reacting to the touch on his curl. His cheeks started to flush over lightly and he shuddered, closing his eyes and small pants starting to pass his pink lips when they parted a bit. Soon after a bit longer of touch he slowly started to wake up, gold eyes slowly sliding open and looking up at the Spaniard's hand on his curl. It took him a few moments before he stiffened up and moved to jerk away. "Ch-Chigi! What are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Spamano. (Obvious warning)   Spamano. (Obvious warning) EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 10:00 pm

He smiled at the beautiful golden eyes that greeted him as Lovino awoke. When questioned, Tonio replied with a kiss to the forehead. He continued to play with the hair, wrapping it around his finger and pulling more. "I'm playing with your curl...and trying to arouse you. I know full well what it does to you when I touch it, me Lovinito." He kissed the nation's cheek. "I was in the mood to have some naughty fun, and I saw you resting so peacefully. My devilish side decided I just had to corrupt you." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas
Sexy Tomato
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Spamano. (Obvious warning)   Spamano. (Obvious warning) EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 10:07 pm

Lovino's cheeks flushed an even darker red, his body shivering lightly as he sat there in the other's arms. The finger that was wrapped around his stray strand of hair was starting to get to him. He shuddered and bit his lip trying to keep the quickly rising noises of pleasure at bay.

"A-Ah.... S-Si? You could have a-asked me first."

He gasped out, back arching into his arm slightly before he moved closer and buried his face into the other's chest. "B-Bastard." He closed his eyes and squirmed his hips slightly, wanting more of the Spaniard's touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamano. (Obvious warning)   Spamano. (Obvious warning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spamano. (Obvious warning)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: