Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Geia sou, I'm Cyprus.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Geia sou, I'm Cyprus. Empty
PostSubject: Geia sou, I'm Cyprus.   Geia sou, I'm Cyprus. EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 8:54 pm

Out-Of-Character: ?((Hello! I'm Kaye! I'm 17 and I hail from the Western coast of the US, as such, I run on PST (so my time zone leads me to be on weird hours). I love lots of things, like roleplaying, Hetalia, history, and SQUID STICKS))

Country/Province/State/City: Cyprus (Kypriakī́ Dīmokratía) ((Note: Not to be confused with the de facto state on the northern side of the island -- the Turkish Rebulic of Northern Cyprus, which is governed by Turkey and is a seperate character in the Hetalia universe!))
Human First and Last Name: Costas Georgiou

Role-Play Sample: The rather tired man pushed his chair away from the desk, feeling the urge to throw this paperwork across the room. Turkey was hassling him again, and Germany and the other EU members were breathing down his neck about his failing economy. Costas, the human representation of Cyprus, was tired of doing paper work and dealing with phone calls and above all, dealing with the other European powers. Glancing at the clock, he sighed, shutting off his laptop and standing up, not even bothering to change as he fell into his bed, wanting nothing more then to sleep. However, not even a minute later, his phone began to ring and he groaned, dragging himself up to answer it. He sighed, "It's 3 in the morning, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down

Geia sou, I'm Cyprus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: All Your Starting Needs :: Your Introduction and Sample-
Jump to: