Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

I just don't know what to do....I'm scared....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I just don't know what to do....I'm scared.... Empty
PostSubject: I just don't know what to do....I'm scared....   I just don't know what to do....I'm scared.... EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 5:33 pm

((I'm losing my grandma in real life.....Plus,my dad was diagnosed with cancer,and my mom's in the hospital from a car crash....Me and them are so close....And I just don't know what to do....I'm scared....And I've been letting it affect me here.....))

((Just got news that my mom won't make it.....I'm scared...........))

((Dad's gonna make it!Apparently they can remove it before it gets too bad.So some good news.))

((Thanks to everyone.I'm doing better now,and it's all thanks to this site.))

((Mom's gone now....Funeral's in a week...I'm just upset...So if I say weird stuff I'm sorry...))

((No funeral....She wanted to be cremated....So I'm gonna be gone because of the memorial....And if I start crying randomly,that's why.Something reminded me of her...Ily all on this site,by the way.))

((I...I'm thinking about leaving the site....You guys are all awesome,but I keep nearly panicking lately....I'm sorry if I do...))

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 15th 2013, 6:14 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Thinking about)
Back to top Go down

I just don't know what to do....I'm scared....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: