Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Greetings from Egypt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings from Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Egypt   Greetings from Egypt EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 1:19 am

Out of character:(( Hello, friends! My name is Kianna, and I am a new addition to the art of role-playing. :)I love Hetalia and all of its cleverly written jokes and characters, many of you being here on this cool website. I recently added Egypt to my long list of favorite characters after reading his description on the Hetalia Wiki, we have so much in common! He, or should I say I, am also very mysterious which leaves a lot of room to expand the character. I am slightly awkward (In case you couldn't tell) when it comes to meeting new people but I become very outgoing and fun to talk to once I warm up. I have many different ships, basically you name one I enjoy it. This new forum style of writing is kind of confusing, but I'll figure it out. I can't wait to meet you all!))

Country/Province/State/City:Egypt
Human First and Last name:: Gupta Muhammad Hassan

Role-play Sample: He looked across the horizon as the sun began to set, turning the sand into molten gold shimmers. This was Egypt's favorite time of the day, and he was always outside to catch the sunset, no matter what was going on in his life. There was something about the sunset that was oddly refreshing. The way the rays would roll off the sand dunes, almost making it look like the entire dessert was on fire. He sighed in content and rubbed the head of Amunet, his black furred, golden eyes, Anubis companion. She shut her eyes happily at his touch. He sat until the sun had completely disappeared from the horizon, leaving windy shadows in its wake. Egypt stood gracefully from his spot on the sand, stretching slightly. Adjusting his keffiyeh, he grabbed his walking stick and headed back toward his home, Amunet at his side.
Yes, he loved the moment of dusk.
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Egypt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: All Your Starting Needs :: Your Introduction and Sample-
Jump to: