Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
François Bonnefoy
Frannie-Boi
François Bonnefoy

Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:30 am

This rp involves the characters being hybrids of mythical creatures, each of which pertaining to the country in which they originated.

--------------------

François was the sort of man that would usually keep to himself for many reasons, though two stood out the most. One, he enjoyed the silence that his work brought him and two, he could potentially kill people by just appearing to them. Mortals, actually. If there were an especially high amount of deaths one year, it would be blamed on him. If a beloved passed away in their prime, it would be blamed on him. Always, it was him, whether or not he was truly responsible. Not that it mattered, as he had to capture the souls any who.

Tonight, he was taking a much needed break from that sort of life, sitting on a pile of souls as his cart rolled on. As he had heard, there was some rather strange stuff going on in the forest, and so he left his usual graveyard spot to check out what was going on. Word from the souls was that there were creatures...just like him, simply making a spot of the area. It was not that he wished to join or anything of the sort. Rather, he merely wished to see if there was anything of interest. Again, not to join, but just to know and then leave and completely forget of them. Yes, that was absolutely the plan. Seeing that his cart didn't exactly fit in a forest, he snapped his fingers, which made the entire thing decapitate into thousands of souls, which screeched in agony as they would be consumed by the scythe that he carried on his back. Slowly, he tipped his worn out hat downwards before continuing onwards into the forest.

It was quite eerie if he did say so himself, and these creatures did a great job of hiding themselves if that was their goal. And irritating the daylights out of this particular man. Absolutely. If it weren't for the fact that he might actually be caught, he would have simply hacked the trees out of the way. "Wait...what the hell is that sound?" He ducked near the bushes that he could find first and looked over them.

Before him was a crystal clear lake, which shone silver against the moonlight. There was an opening  which allowed for the light to shine through, and seemingly, a cave beyond the lake.Where it lead, he did not know, but since he thought he had heard voices, he'd explore the area. If any place would be a hub for strange activity, it'd be a rather suspicious place like this one. Surely so!  Raising an eyebrow, he scanned around, a hand reaching back for his scythe, in case anything were to happen. Not that there would be a fool in the world, who'd mess with him...not-a-one.
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 8:36 pm

(Hope it's okay if I rp with ya. ewe)

Toris whispered his songs under the water of the lake. He had made this peaceful landscape his new home. Toris was a Ežerinis, a spirit of lakes and ponds. He originated from the grand lakes of Lithuania, but the mortals there had run him out. He opened his forest green eyes slowly, and he noticed a new and powerful presence on the land. Slowly and surely, he emerged from underwater, the crystal clear liquid cascading off his form, leaving him dry and untouched. He stretched and took a deep breath of fresh air, then turned around slowly. He noticed François, and his scythe, and he froze up. "Oh, uh, hello sir! M-may I ask w-why you're h-here?" He stuttered nervously, gazing at the reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 9:05 pm

Ella had been traveling for a long time,hoping to find a large body of water to help humans from and with.She had never left her Väki before,but the head had decided she should go out on her own.As she moved,she heard voices and walked closer to the area they came from.Her eyes noticed the water first,then the others near it.She spoke quietly,unsure if she should be there,"Hello?"After that was said,she began moving towards the edge,hoping to slide into it even for just a minute.She'd been away from it so long that even a puddle would look inviting to any water Haltija.Her eyes darted back to the others,and she stopped,cautious in case the water had a spirit who claimed it and was unwilling to share.While most Haltija lived in groups,most spirits did not.Her blue eyes looked carefully, but hopefully, at the others,before the blues were covered by platinum-blonde hair as she looked down at her dress."May I enter the water?"she asked,just in case.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold Karpusi♥
Admin
Harold Karpusi♥

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 12:18 am

Harold walked barefoot through the forest, something willing him onwards. His scaled feet sunk into the damp earth and his head of serpentine hair breathed hisses into the air that breezed through the thin fabric of his chiton that danced around his knees as he walked. His let his feet lead the way, using his hearing to guide him around trees that creaked and rustled with leaves as his light blue eyes were blindfolded by a worn-out cotton rectangle of fabric. He hated wandering sightlessly away from his cove, but he hated the feeling of one staring into his eyes freezing on the spot into solid stone so he did what he could to prevent that, even if it meant he had to go blind.
As he walked he began to hear voices through the woods, getting louder and louder as he went. The heads of the snakes along his head rose in the direction of the sound, slit tongues sliding from their mouths to taste the air. The sounds of water were audible among the voices, making his scales feel tight with dirt crammed in between and his own slitted tongue snake out through his teeth into the air. Three people he could tell were ahead from the taste in the wind, that and the voices were dead giveaways.
He crouched, crawling up to a creaking tree not too far from the water. He spread his palms out onto the dirt, hoping to get a good feel of the vibrations of any movements. He wanted into that water, but didn't want to frighten anyone by his scaled skin, and snaked hair. Not to mention the oddness of the blindfold. So he sat there, keeping himself hidden as he listened in to the occupants in the area.
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna
Papa
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 2:13 am

It was unusual for one such as himself to relocate, but sometimes such things were unavoidable. Though he was weary to leave his home, a waterfall that had held his heart for as long as he cared to remember, Berwald had felt it necessary. Driven by an unease, an undeniable urge to go - and admittedly the recent lack of humans for one reason or another that he never did quite figure out the answer to not did he care much. To dwell would be to human and he would like to stray from such things.

So he left, allowed himself to be carried through the currents of what had once been his river, into new waters and new lands. His adventure was not particularly grand, though the scenery was nice, and he entertained a fare few people (said entertainment leading more than one to their demise as one's nature was sometimes hard to refuse).

The forest he found himself in had an odd air to it, something inside him marking it as the right place to be.

Berwald did not particularly want to leave the comfort of water, but there were interesting things afoot. Interesting things being a scaled, serpentine creature that he caught from the corner of his eye. He watched it as it continued forward, either oblivious to his presence or simply uncaring. During his lifetime Berwald had not many encounters with beings that were not human. Spirits here and there, a troll or two, but nothing like the snake-headed fellow. He was curious, which felt foolish, even more so as he indulged in his curiosity and rose from the river.

He shook water from his form, dappled hide tumbling into lavish clothing and handsome features. With brisk steps he followed after the serpentine being, catching the clipped sound of voices as he went on. Strange. His steps slowed, partly due to the fact the other creature was had halted himself and crouched. Berwald crept on, peering past him and into the clearing where all he could think of initially was how inviting the water would look. Add the roaring cascade of a waterfall or rapids of a river and he might be tempted to call it home. After that he took in the other gathered there, for what purpose or reason he didn't know.

Again he turned his attention to the serpent, stepping closer until he could prod at the creature with the bow to his violin. "You. What's goin' on 'ere?" Berwald questioned, his manner of speaking and furrowed brows making it come across as more of a demand.
Back to top Go down
Harold Karpusi♥
Admin
Harold Karpusi♥

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 2:43 am

Harold gasps, jumping back away from the sound of a voice behind him. His back slammed against the trunk of a tree, the snakes hanging from his head rose and hissed loudly. He himself hissed, letting his tongue stick out into the air between the two. The man - if it were even a man - had an odd taste in the air around him, but he could identify him as friend not foe. He relaxed, the snakes shifting around relaxing in loose curves. He thought back to what the man had asked. "I wouldn't know," he said with a light hiss, "I don't even know who - or what - is there."
He scratched at his right hand caked with mud from his jump. He stood, continuing to pick at the dirt between his hands suddenly aware of all the dirt that was trapped between all the scales of his thin, tiny body. He turned back to the direction of the other presences, although he could not see them. "All I know is that that water is sounding pretty nice right about now."

Harold paused for a moment, turning back to where he could sense the man, snakes following suit. "Who are you?" he asked, allowing a small pause of silence before asking another question. "What are you?"
He never recalled coming across any creatures or people that had the taste this one did, and he came across a lot. Cyclopes, centaurs, and sirens to name a few, but none - not one - was like this. "Where did you come from?" he inquired again, curiosity brimming his mind, filling him with excitement - much against his sisters' warnings.
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna
Papa
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 3:15 am

He didn't mean to startled the serpentine creature, and he felt the smallest flicker of guilt, though it didn't show. Admittedly he did withdraw he bow and take a half step back, not because he felt particularly threatened, he was just smart enough to be weary. This was a creature he had never dealt with before, for all he knew the smaller male (at least Berwald assumed it was a male) could pose a serious threat. He appeared to relax, or at least the snakes that served as his hair stopped their hissing, and Berwald took that as a well enough sign. Even better when he provided an answer, unenlightening as it may have been.
"Dunno either," Berwald added helpfully as he looked past the other male and towards the three. The small one - the girl - held the general look of creatures he'd run across. Otherwise he was at a loss. Their attention didn't hold him for much longer as it was demanded elsewhere, gaze once again settled onto his new acquaintance when he was bombarded by questions.

Silence was all he gave to begin with, silence and a harsh look - not that that made much difference considering how his eyes were covered. To think this man had not the slightest clue about him, he might almost have been off put until he remembered he was not in his frigid homeland and he knew nothing of this one either.
"Berwald," he spoke finally, squaring his shoulders a little as he debated on just how much was safe to let loose. His throat itched for the water, but he ignored it. "Nøkken." That took a moment, searching through the knowledge that was embedded, not so much ever told to him directly, but there by instinct. "Far away." There, all his questions down, with likely little information gained, but answered nevertheless.

"An you?" One brow rose as he asked, then gestured to the blindfold, not sure if he wanted to get his fingers too close to the currently peaceful snakes. "Was'that for? Can ya see from it?"
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 6:42 am

Toris turned again and looked at Ella, then Berwald, then Harold. He looked back at François, and kept looking at the others. The only other time he had seen so many people was when he was being run out of his past home.
His eyelids started closing, and he swayed slightly. 'This is....to much...so many people...' He thought. He tried to stay calm and all that, but apparently that wasn't for him.
He swayed again and fell over, landing in the water and sinking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 8:36 am

Ella jolted at the sight of two more creatures,and even more so when the one who was already there and closest to the water fell in.Instinctively,she dived after him,ready to help him if needed.Unlike some of her Haltija brethren,Ella was willing to help any creature who may need it.She looked worried,hoping she was right about the person not needing help,but at the same time wanting him to need it so she'd be able to stay in the lake.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 9:53 am

Toris blinked a few times and his gills kicked in. He took a deep breath of fresh underwater air. He had calmed down greatly underwater. He watched as Ella dove underwater, he grinned slightly and waved at her. "Sveiki, it is nice to have some company." He welcomed her over and sat on an underwater rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:09 am

Ella smiled,then said,"Hi.I was kind of worried you were going to drown so I just instinctively dove in....I hope you don't mind...."She looked worried the more she spoke.After all,the other,while seeming kind,could very well not like her there."I'm Ella.My species is a Haltija.Who and what are you?Also,do you mind if I stay here?"she asked,hope in her eyes as she spoke.The other seemed nice enough,but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TorisLaurinaitis

TorisLaurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:21 am

Toris paused, thinking of how to answer all her questions.

"Well, I am Toris Laurinaitis. I am an Ežerinis, a lake spirit. I don't mind if you stay! I'd be glad for the company." He smiled softly and crossed his legs. Looking to his right, he saw an underwater bush about to bloom its bright crimson buds. Waving his hand over it, one of the buds exploded open. He plucked it swiftly and held it out to the Haltija. "And I appreciate you worrying, but I'm fine." His smile widened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harold Karpusi♥
Admin
Harold Karpusi♥

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:12 am

"Χάρηκα πολύ για τη γυωριμία," Harold said with a small smile, warming up to this odd, silent Berwald that said he was a Nøkken. He'd never heard of such a thing, but it was that reason why he was intrigued. "You can call me Harold," he said, openly sharing the nickname his sisters gave him.
He brushed at a snake that began to curl its way onto his cheek to get a closer look at the man, he brushed it as if it were a stray lock of hair to be swiped behind his ear. As he pulled the snake back from his cheek to his ear, it moved up to the top of his head in protest. "I wish I could see through these buggers, no less control them. They're unruly with a constant flow of mood swings," he let out a small chuckle, the snakes clearly taking offense. "I'm a Γοργόνα," he added, returning the favor of what he was.

A welcoming splash from the direction of the water made him turn his head, boy did he want to splash in some water as well. He could feel is scales tighten with dirt, as if somehow - by just standing there - he accumulated more dirt as if by magic. He scratched at any exposed scales, on his forearms, wrist, neck, whatever was there to be scratched from the tightening dry skin. Although distracted he continued to reply to the Nøkken. "I come from some cove my sisters gave me, plenty ways a way from any civilization back in Ελλάδα."
He paused his scratching, his lips pursed. "The blindfold is for a reason," he said simply, in a monotone voice.
"I wonder if we would be welcome into that water," he smiled, tongue slipping out into the air to help him determine the distance between him, whatever obstacles are there, and the water.

((Χάρηκα πολύ για τη γυωριμία = It's nice to meet you, Ελλάδα = Greece(Ellada), and Γοργόνα = Gorgon))

Last edited by Harold Karpusi♥ on September 8th 2013, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna
Papa
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 2:01 pm

He realized with the faintest bout of color to his cheeks that he hadn't the slightest clue what the serpentine male just said, whatever language he chose to slip into escaping him. Not that Berwald made mention of this, instead accepting it with silence and hopped it was not a question, if so he would face the consequences of being impolite. Seeing the snake refuse Harold direction was a little amusing, he had to admit, as was his comment on them, and he dared the ghost of a smile. Berwald didn't mention how thankful he was not to have any sentient creatures for hair.
"Hm," was all he supplied to begin with, any chance for added input thrown aside due to the splashing. What was that all about? His eyes flickered over to where the others were, just in time to see the female dive in and notice the lack of the other male.

Berwald was not concerned by the events, and he felt no stirring to go and lend any assistance. Not when he was having a - somewhat - conversation with the  Γοργόνα - who looked quite uncomfortable with all his scratching. He looked away from the water to Harold, nodding dimly as he spoke.
Curious as he was, he let the blindfold be. If there was a reason then so be it, allow the serpent his reason. "Not sure," he replied, eyeing the lake carefully. Part of him touched on the idea of how being welcomed was irrelevant or not, he could charm his way in if he'd like (or so the vainness of his breed said, his music was enchanting to mortals, but he was unsure if the effect would be the same for other beings). "Don't see why not," Berwald added after another moment of thought, shrugging for added effect even if the gesture would remain unseen. He hesitated a moment, there was still the scythe wielding one lingering, but got over himself and bypassed the Γοργόνα to make way for the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 3:41 pm

Ella smiled,accepting the plant graciously."Nice to meet you,and thank you Toris."she said,smiling back.Now she was grateful,and wondered where he was from.So she asked,"Where are you from?My Väki and I come from Finland,though I'm not a part of the Väki anymore I guess...."Her eyes grew downcast as she thought about it.She looked around at the plants,and slightly smiled,though it was sad."This is beautiful."

Last edited by Ella Väinämöinen on September 10th 2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold Karpusi♥
Admin
Harold Karpusi♥

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 6:08 pm

Harold hesitated for a moment before following the man by the sounds of his movement and what vibrations he could feel with his feet, he trusted the larger man's judgement of the others ahead. Light vibrations could be felt from between the many of vibrations, emitting from what would be the water. He strayed from Berwald, taking light careful steps toward the water. 'Amazing,' he thought, as he began to realize - on approach - that the vibrations copied the rhythm of speech. He crouched onto all fours as he neared the water, crawling the rest of the way till he felt the edge of the water. Hearing the shifting water he gave a small smile, allowing his tongue to slither out of his mouth to taste the wet air that came off the water.

He stuck his hand into the water, the vibrations and streams of water danced around his forearm and entwined around his fingers. He sighed with relief at the feel of the cool water, his head of snakes hanging low to get a feel for the water too but he allowed no more than his hand into the water due to the occupants already in it. He cupped his hand as he pulled it out of the water, trapping as much as he could in his hand to wash as much dirt away from his other arm and legs. He could already feel the tension in his skin give as he rubbed the water into the scales that covered his limbs, and - although cautious to not bother the beings in the water - continued to cup water into his hands to wash his face and neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))   Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Mythics ((Mythical Hybrid-Creature AU))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: