Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Let me count the ways

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let me count the ways Empty
PostSubject: Let me count the ways   Let me count the ways EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 5:20 pm

[[If a guy wants to do this, I'll end up making it a different post with generally the same starter, but different plotting I suppose. Not into yaoi and not quite ready to do so. More like a hey, man crap happens, let's go get a drink thing.
So, yeah, this is meant for a female muse, sorry. We can go to smut at some point if we can both agree and things ACTUALLY lead up to then but, i'm not experienced in writing smut.]]

It'd been a while since he had actually gone out on a 'date.' In fact, it would be his first. And it would be his last, at any rate, for some time.
Counting the reasons.
One, it wasn't as sunny as it had been before. In fact, it looked like it was going to rain at some point. And thunder.
Two, no call, no I'm going to be late because blah blah blah blah blah.
Three, she stood him up. Plain and simple.
And four, he was still sitting there, in the outdoor portion of the café by the railing corner trying to see if she was coming.
Five, hardly anyone was coming by right now.
And lastly, six. She didspecify this place.
He leaned back in his chair, stretching his long legs under the table and leaning his head back onto the railing.
Another girl just turned the corner and was walking his way. He was sure she wasn't his intended date though...still.
He smiled at the person, sitting up straight. "Good afternoon, miss."
Back to top Go down

Let me count the ways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: