Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Yong-Soo

Im Yong-Soo

Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze! Empty
PostSubject: Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze!   Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze! EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 2:36 pm

Out-Of-Character: ((Eeeuh, hiya! My name's Treasure, though feel free to call me Treas or whatever, and I'm a 13 year old li'l black girl living in Maryland! I happen to love KPop, I'm taking Chinese, my favorite food is probably spaghetti, and I play violin. ^^ ))

Country/Province/State/City: Republic of Korea/South Korea
Human First and Last Name: Yong-Soo Im

Role-Play Sample: An exasperated sigh left the usually hyped Korean's lips as he stared boredly at the screen in front of him. Why he had agreed to this was beyond him, but it was too late to back down from this very intriguing and time consuming task. "...Nooo," He moaned in annoyance, sinking down in his seat. "C'mon, you can do this, da-ze-...Yeah...Yeah-..Wait, wait- Fuck- Aniyo! Dammit!" He said, throwing his hands over his head. One of YongSoo's friends thought that it was just an amazetastic idea to force him into playing some geometry game that involved some spaceship dodging shapes and lights and stuff that came in every freaking direction. Like, no, this was not cool at all. Yong Soo just decided he was done with it, and threw his headphones off in some random direction(Mostly because they were wireless), and smashed his keyboard. With his face. "I hate everything, da-ze." He mumbled into the keys, though he was pretty much lying. He'd always have a love for kimchi and music and learning! ...For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Im Yong Hyung♥
Admin
Im Yong Hyung♥

PostSubject: Re: Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze!   Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze! EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 2:38 pm

((Annyeong, nam-dong-saeng ^^ welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here!))
Back to top Go down
Im Yong-Soo

Im Yong-Soo

PostSubject: Re: Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze!   Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze! EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 2:49 pm

((Hey, hyung! ouo. Gamsahamnida!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze!   Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze! Empty

Back to top Go down

Annyeonghaseyo, da-ze!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: All Your Starting Needs :: Your Introduction and Sample-
Jump to: