Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Its dead....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 12:25 am

((this place...has really died recently...the holidays are over (the major ones at least) and it seems that everyone has just...left...we were all such a good little internet family and now its all dead...I don't like it like this...we all need to start getting on again. Gugh))
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 2:07 am

((I agree with Erikur... I miss you all! Please come back....))
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 4:19 pm

((Well, I must apologize for vanishing a lot recently. Many things have come up over the last few weeks that have been completely unplanned, like two pet deaths, but I do try my hardest to come on. But yeah, I really miss everyone else that I had any interaction with, which still wasn't many people. I don't really understand why people aren't coming on. All the major holidays are over so people should be coming back on, but they aren't. Please, everyone, come back. I really miss the times that there would be half a dozen or so people in the cb. *Sigh*))
Back to top Go down

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 11:50 pm

....on my part it's due to an extremely infuriating predicament that happened during the break, having to deal with it still now, and then all the business that comes with my studio classes at the university... I'm sorry orz I miss you all though <3
Back to top Go down
Kristof Bondevik

Kristof Bondevik

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 10:38 am

((Its not just that no ones on, but none of the RP's are getting done or interacted with. I have a few that I started and a few I joined that no one was in but were started to hopefully get this place back in action. But apparently its not working. I haven't even seen most of the admins / mods on the site. Ber used to be one that was always here but no where is he? Gone like the rest of us. I have 3 accounts, so there's quite a bit of variety there that I could rp with but no one is rping and no one is on.))
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 10:02 pm

((Yeah, the only reason that I finally got a third account is because this place is so quiet. And you're right, Kristof, Ber and Den used to be on all of the time but I've seen neither of them at all as of late. Weird.))
Back to top Go down
Kristof Bondevik

Kristof Bondevik

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMarch 15th 2014, 11:33 pm

((ok, alright. So I've seen one of the sites wonderful Admins around on Tumblr. Ber, and so...I messaged them something asking why they haven't been around on here, the forum and I never got an answer...so I don't know...maybe I should message one of the mods on here?? Tell them that no ones been on? I mean I get on here every chance I can so maybe I could be like a admin or somethin'? A lot of accounts would get removed. Because they're all just dead weight at this point...I use all three of mine when I can and I put them in RPs that are good for them, or will be beneficial to help me shape them up more. But I don't know. Thats just my thoughts. What should we do? I could message a mod or someone else can...but I don't care who does it so long as it gets done. This is an issue.))
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 7:09 pm

((And suddenly a Den appeared out of the blue wh oa

The mods can't actually do much from what I know of without the help of the admins? I don't have a lot of power on here I'm pretty sure, and can't do much for the site now except contribute again myself after a looong absence or attempt to reel in more members again. And that wasn't that successful last time I tried.

I'm really sorry I haven't been on here. I suppose the site was already beginning to 'die' from around December-ish? I personally had a few things to attend to which kept me far too occupied to continue visiting the forum, and I guess some people had too many personal issues to take care of before anything else too, which can't be blamed, but was incredibly unfortunate. Others perhaps just lost interest in the forum, maybe, and it looks as if all the admins are long gone as well.

It won't be the same, but I'm thinking the only way to keep up the small 'little family' we had going on here is to make a completely new site. I wouldn't mind hosting it, as I probably have a bit more free time on my hands now, and can probably take care of a website properly for the time being, but I doubt we'll get what we had on here back in this very forum again. There are tons of dead users now, and I doubt many of them have the motivation to begin posting on here again. ))
Back to top Go down
http://cawfey.tumblr.com
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 8:43 pm

[color#993366]((now this is very very sad....but its nice to see you again Den! If you made a website, I just dearly hope i could get on during school and with my school laptop. //sigh// i really like this site...and ya, around December this place started to die on us...I don't want it to die, this is the first forum i've really put dedication into...like really at all.))[/color]
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler
King Dadmark
Mathias Køhler

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 2:22 pm

((It's nice to see you again too, Erikur! I understand that things like that can get in the way; not too worry about that. The forum I've made is here, but you can all join whenever you like. It's still a work in progress, but it's slowly getting there, I think. It won't be the same as this place but at least we can all stick together, right? ;v; ))
Back to top Go down
http://cawfey.tumblr.com
Kristof Bondevik

Kristof Bondevik

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 2:25 pm

((Oh yes its unblocked! I'm gonna get joined as soon as possible))
Back to top Go down
Ella Väinämöinen

Ella Väinämöinen

Location : Helsinki,Finland or London,England depending on who you ask.((U.S.A.))

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... EmptyMay 12th 2014, 1:07 am

((Guys... If you want to keep in contact with me, email me at my new email. My old one got hacked. I'm working on changing my email account according to this place right now.

I miss you guys. So please, if you read this, contact me.))

((I'm actually going to say it here. Say who you were here in the title of the email though, please? Or at least the name I'd know you best by.

reynaknox@gmail.com

Promise me you'll contact me.... I don't want to lose my friendships.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its dead....   Its dead.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Its dead....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Miscellaneous :: Have an Issue?-
Jump to: