Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Tena kotou katoa, ko Wellesley Taku ingua.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wellesly Kirkland

Wellesly Kirkland

Tena kotou katoa, ko Wellesley Taku ingua. Empty
PostSubject: Tena kotou katoa, ko Wellesley Taku ingua.   Tena kotou katoa, ko Wellesley Taku ingua. EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:27 am

Out-Of-Character:
((Tena koe, everyone~ Um, my name's Genai but please call me Cookie or Cook.. I have to say I'm a bit nervous of what to put here so I guess I'll just throw some crap here and hope that it makes enough sense for anyone going to read it... Well as ya know, I'm Cookie and I absolutely love to bake.. and draw.. and cosplay... Ah I almost forgot about LARP-ing qwq Okay sorry I'm blabbing about almost nothing ... So yeah just Call me Cookie, that's about everything ya'll need ta really know for now.))

((Oh I also forgot, I'm slow at typing when it comes to long paragraphs so I'm sorry if we're rping and you have to wait a few hours..))

Country/Province/State/City: Aotearoa 'Land of the Long White Cloud', but ya may know me more are New Zealand.
Human First and Last Name: The name's Wellesley Mana Aroha Kirkland, but ya can call me Welly or Lesley.

Role-Play Sample:

Deep ocean green eyes scanned across the paddock that was filled with sheep and new-born Winter lambs, watching the little creatures fumbling about and playing in the lush grass that made up most of the landscape around a certain Sheep-loving nation's home in the Southern Hills. Hearing a gentle bleating near their feet New Zealand turned to look down with a loving smile ever present on their lips, leaning down to scoop the wee lamb up to be held to their chest like one would with a newborn baby. Well... Technically the Lamb /was/ indeed a baby so.. It WAS just like cradling a newborn~ Biting back a giggle New Zealand's lips broke out into a grin upon feeling the lamb starting to nuzzle and lick at the underside of their neck, a ticklish spot that not many were to know of, but a ticklish spot all the same and went to pull the animal away with a scolding look dancing about the Kiwi's bright eyes.

"Oi you, I'll 'ave none of that ai?"
Back to top Go down

Tena kotou katoa, ko Wellesley Taku ingua.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: All Your Starting Needs :: Your Introduction and Sample-
Jump to: