Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Hej, Sweden.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berwald Oxenstierna
Papa
Berwald Oxenstierna

Hej, Sweden. Empty
PostSubject: Hej, Sweden.   Hej, Sweden. EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 2:21 pm

Out-Of-Character: ((yo hey hi hello im mar you can call me mar, sweden, sverige, whatever idec. i dont use proper grammar or punctuation in ooc usually and i apologize for that. im a giant tool but im also p awesome. im a baby hetalia and just got into it a couple months ago much to my younger selfs dismay. funny how things work. uhh i like people and talking to people and making friends and i especially love dumb aus dumb aus are my favorite thing ever.))

Country/Province/State/City: Sweden
Human First and Last Name: Berwald Oxenstierna

Role-Play Sample: The sight of his home falling into view offered both comfort and discomfort. His sore, aching muscles rejoice at the thought of rest somewhere that was secure, safe, and warm. On the other hand he knows who occupies the structure as well and dealing with him is always such a hassle no matter the circumstances. Getting out on his own, even for a short while, had been a breath of fresh air even if he ended up with a few scrapes and bruises over it. The feeling of independence and solitude was something close to incredible. Not that he doesn't hold some affection for Mathias - he was a constant in Berwald's life, someone he had since as far as he could remember - but they were polar opposites in so many ways.

He sighs, his breath a swirling mist as the warmth of it clashes with the cold air, air that has nipped his nose and cheeks into a light pink color from exposure. Perhaps he should invest in a hood. Berwald shakes of the thoughts, hesitates by the door. It's late, the stars and moon providing a brilliant light, and his stomach is twisted into knots. Finally he pushes it open and steps inside, eyes adjusting to the darker lighting, and part of him has to admit it feels good to be home. He hasn't even been gone long, but it feels like ages and he finds himself missing his bed and furs, the snow was hardly as comfortable. Without paying much mind to things he slips off his shoes, trying not to think of the other residence there, who would - hopefully - be asleep at this hour.

((snipped from a rp with a friend. also i normally rp in past tense, but i adjusted myself to my friends style ;p))
Back to top Go down

Hej, Sweden.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: All Your Starting Needs :: Your Introduction and Sample-
Jump to: