Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))

Go down 
+6
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Al Jones
Lisbeth Kohler
Raivis Galante
Victorique Popescu
Aleksander Bondevik
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Al Jones

Al Jones

((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2013, 10:15 am

Al sighed Aleks had earned his 'brother' a pardon this time. Though that comment would eat at him all day, Al prayed the kid gave him a reason to carry out his plans. He was dragged along threw the gym behind the Norwegian man, almost stumbling when the man stopped, he caught his balance and looked up at his new friend. "I play a lot of sports, but my favorites are baseball and basketball. I can hit a homerun like no ones business. Not to mention I have an almost unhittable fast ball. I signed up for the team so that's a thing I'll probably be the teams star player." Al smiled as his anger dissipated. "As for basketball I'm a point guard. I'm 90% from the free throw line and I make 75% percent of the 3 pointers I throw up. And I dare someone to come on our side and think they'll make an easy basket. I signed up for that too. So I'll be a very busy guy, but I'd love if you were there for the games."

I noticed the teacher come in they looked at the glass and shrugged walking over to the class. "Alright everyone settle down. You will all have gym partners and the have been randomly selected so don't complain to me if you don't like your partner. I'm not changing them, and before anyone asks they are yours all school year, so make friends with them." The teacher explained as everyone gathered around to hear who their partner was. "Feliks Lukasiewicz and Aleksander Bondevik. Al Jones and Erikur Steilsson. That's all..."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113196995338392589267/
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2013, 10:41 am

Erikur stopped and looked over at his partner. Al Jones...the one who broke the vending machine and made friends with his brother? This would be interesting, at least he looked good..., Erikur sighed and nodded before getting up from where he was and crossed his arms walking over to his brother and new gym partner. "So...you're my partner?" He asked looking over the other student "this'll be just fine" Erikur smirked and pushed the sunglasses back up farther on his nose so they would stay in place "Well you know my name. I know yours too." he smiled holding a hand out to him and tilted his head back slightly to look up at him
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2013, 11:48 am

Al was happily talking to Aleks when the 'Princess' walked up. He had decided that he would be called 'Princess' till he decided otherwise. Al didn't like this, he didn't like it one bit. Having to be gym partners with this guy really ate at him. He'd insulted his friend and bumped into him without so much as a sorry. He didn't like this guy at all, in fact he thought that he was a brat that had to get everything his way or he'd throw a fit. There wasn't much he could do but grin and bare it, but that didn't mean he had to like it. Al looked down at the small man with a slightly annoyed sigh. "Yeah seems like it Princess..." Al eyed his hand behind his sunglasses and ignored it, he didn't wanna shake hand at all. He rolled his eyes and looked to the teacher who was talking again.

"Alright since this is the first day, we ain't doin' anythin' physical so spend this time gettin' to know your partner." The teacher said and left them to talk in the gym. Al wanted to leave so bad but even if he didn't like his partner he wasn't that rude. Al sighed again and took a deep breath to calm himself then looked back at his partner. "Come on Princess over to that corner that way I can hear you over the racket. Talk to you later Aleks." Al said then strolled across the gym to the corner he'd pointed out and he waited for the princess to join him.

Last edited by Al Jones on November 20th 2013, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was thinking about it and more popped into my head so I had to write it. I couldn't not ya know?)
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2013, 7:03 pm

Feliks sighs in relief, glad that he is paired up with Aleks.  After locating the Norwegian, Feliks smiles and walks over to him.  "Well, looks like we're partners for the year.  I'm so glad I'm paired up with someone I know, even though we just met,"
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Bondevik

Aleksander Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 8:46 am

"Ja! Well we'll be good friends then!" Aleks smiled grabbing his friends shoulder and leaning on him as he reached down and pulled the back of his converse up, not bothering to tie them still and put his foot back down, standing straight and stretching "You don't look like you're that into sports, ja?" He asked looking down at his shorter gym partner with a yawn and placed both hands on his hips "If you don't thats fine. I do a lot of running. And some volley ball." Aleks smiled and tilted his head to the side flicking his bangs back as it fell into his face
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/2/117953844225735813925/posts?partneri
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 7:19 pm

"Actually, yeah, I do sports," Feliks says with a grin, listing them off on his fingers.  "Volley ball, running, horseback riding, and ice hockey," Feliks shrugs his shoulders slightly, trying to brush off the fact that he does play sports.  "My favorite is horseback riding though,"
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 10:45 am

Erikur watched him momentarily as he walked to the corner and looked around before he went after him and stood against the wall, pushing his glasses back up into place again as he looked up "So? What did you want to talk about?" he sighed placing a hand on his hip and leaning on the wall next to him. He sighed quietly and looked at the other two, Aleks, his bror, and Feliks, who was his bror's new friend and gym partner. Erikur huffed to himself and looked up at Al again "You can't expect me to stay here while you don't say anything? Do you?" he asked frowning slightly and turning to walk away again
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 1:56 pm

Al was about tired of his partner's rotten attitude. So tired the thought of using his head for batting practice was a reoccurring one. He sighed trying to keep calm, he could easily hurt the small man without anyone noticing in this corner, but he didn't feel like being expelled on the first day would be a new record for him but still not on his list of things to do. But he might be able to scare him a little.

He picked the small man up and held him against the wall. "Okay you wanna talk? Let's talk. First off I'm Al and I don't take shit from anyone! Got that? You're attitude is wearing thin on me and I don't care who knows it, you should thank your brother that I haven't hit you or decided to prank you yet. Secondly I'm pretty sure you will be useless to me in physical activities and things that require you to get dirty so that's a thing. And last but not least I saw how you were looking at me, how your stare keeps shifting from my eyes to my lips... So that's another thing, and so is this..." Al pushed the small Icelandic man into the corner and kissed him roughly for half a second then let him go and put him down. "That kiss doesn't make us anything, but it makes you mine."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2013, 11:18 pm

Erikur moaned softly as he was kissed, whining a bit when he pulled away. "alright fine. i belong to you then. this will be interesting." he smirked slightly and looked up at his partner "please though. call me puffin." erikur smiled and leaned back on the wall with a small blush, that kiss was the best he had in a while, everyone else were just okay, if that even. al was good, erikur then decided that he would need to be on his best behavior to keep him around.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 12:13 am

Al smirked hearing the whining coming from the small man. Perhaps he wasn't as fragile as he looked, this made Al happy. He was Often very rough with his toys. Al had placed the man in the category of toy as of that kiss so that was a step up from enemy. It'd be a long climb to friend or lover but after that kiss.... well Al may have said it meant nothing, but the sparks he felt spoke volumes to him. There would be more kisses that much he knew, even if they were full of hate. But there were rules, that had to be followed or there would be trouble.

"Princess for now. If I start to like you I'll call you Puffin. A few things since you are mine. If I see you being too paly with another man, I'll make your life hell. Alternatively if someone is fucking with you or blackmailing you into doing things you come to me and I'll set them straight, one way or another... Follow these two simple rules and we'll get along just fine so long as you don't annoy me..." Al said his deep voice cold and commanding, yet a hint of protectiveness in his words. He looked over the man as he waited to see what the man had to say to his words. A part of him wanted the man to be submissive to him and yet another wanted him to be fiery and fight him on it. Only time would tell which he would get.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 12:18 am

Erikur blinked and stared at him, waiting for his new 'friend' to shut up. He nodded and stepped forward, wrapping his arms around his neck and leaning up to be more eye level "Alright. I hope you're up for quite a bit of beating up people then." he shrugged and stepped back down, brushing some dust from the corner off of his shoulder and looking down, pushing his glasses into place again as he did so. Erikur sighed and pulled his phone out to check the time "I won't mess around with other guys. Promise." he huffed pushing the hone back into his pocket and stepping around Al "class is almost out" he mumbled looking back at Al before stopping almost halfway across the gym. He liked this one, it wouldn't be hard to keep him happy it seemed. So long as erikur followed what he was told. He'd be fine. No troubles for the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Bondevik

Aleksander Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 10:00 am

Aleks grinned and grabbed his new friends shoulders "Oh this'll be great! You don't look like you do much sports from how small you are" He smiled leaning down a bit to be level with his short friend "But you do and this is wonderful! Maybe, maybe, someday you can show me how to do some of the things you do, and I can show you the things I do! Ja?" Aleks nodded and let go of Feliks' shoulders so he wouldn't hurt him and stood up with a yawn and shook it off as he stretched "muhh I want to go home!" Aleks whined sitting down and crossing his arms "this place is no fun to me..."
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 11:07 pm

"Yeah, that sounds like fun!" Feliks says with a grin, sitting down besides his friend. He pulls his knees up to his chest and crosses his arms over his knees, resting his chin on his hands. "I know. But at least doing this is better than sitting and listening to a teacher lecture,"
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Bondevik

Aleksander Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 11:41 am

"Ja but stilllllll" Aleks sighed pulling an elastic headband from his wrist and un knotting it to pull his hair back and pushed it back over his ears to be comfortable and shrugged "I just don't like not doing something. If I'm not doing something I start to need something to do..." he sighed glancing over and looking down at his feet "things get dangerous when I need something to do" Aleks smirked slightly and crossed his arms tapping his fingers on one hand against the other arm slowly as he started to think "I have a book I could be reading...that's something..."
Back to top Go down
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Well, we could find something to toss around, like dodgeball.  That is a fun game, and we can get everyone involved!" Feliks says with a wide grin, motioning to the others present in the gym.

Last edited by Feliks Lukasiewicz on January 28th 2014, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 9:50 pm

In the corner a girl with long blond hair sits, reading a book quietly. Even though she was outgoing by nature, she still had a side of her that was shy. And that especially came out in gym class. She hated gym class. She knew no one and no one talked with her. "I'd rather be at home practicing the piano or out practicing my shooting," she thinks with a disgusted sigh, "At least I have my book,"
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:33 am

Al saw Feliks motioning across the gym and decided that since he was done with the princess for now he'd go and see what his buddies where up to. He walked across the gym over to them. "Hey guys what's up? You looked bored. Especially you Aleks." Al looked up from them for a moment over at the girl reading then focused on the girl sitting next to her. "Hey Aleks do you by chance have a sister, cause this girl looks a bit like you..."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:47 am

-ignore-

Last edited by Erikur Stielsson on January 22nd 2014, 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anatassia Bondevik

Anatassia Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:08 am

Ana covered the book in the blonde girl's hand and stared at her with a giggle. "Hallo dearie~ Whatcha reading?Why not talk to me? Oh I'm Anatassia Bondevik by the way." She waited for a bit then glanced over and saw both her brors. "Oh family reunion!" She waved at her brors very excited to see them in the same class with her. Finally a chance to outshine them. Her smile was sweet but behind it was a crazy competitive nature.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Bondevik

Aleksander Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:13 am

"...hm?" Aleks sighed and looked up hearing a new voice and nodded "Yeah, a sister...bored...both things" He mumbled looking back down again with a yawn as he got up to stretch his arms, legs and back. He blinked a few times and pushed his hair back to keep it out of his face again and hopefully keep it there for the time being as he shrugged "So what is there around for us to do since the 'teacher' isn't..." Aleks trailed off seeing his sister waving at them and turned away, not willing to be talkative to someone he didn't like and decided it best to ignore her and let it pass rather than entertain her and wave back.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:17 am

Erikur sighed and leaned on the wall for a moment before he got back up and fixed his clothes, they had gotten a little dusty, and followed his new gym partner to where his brother and other friend were standing. Mumbling slightly Erikur looked away from his older brother "Yes...and she's better than he was..." he sighed and held his hands behind his back as he stood next to them pulling his phone out and raising it and secretly taking a few pictures of his friends to save to his phone. Most of them being Al...his new friend. "Oh! There she is!" Erikur smiled and waved back at his sister "Are you going to come over and say hi? You can meet our friends." He smiled pointing at Al, then Felixs with a nod
Back to top Go down
Quirina Zwingli

Quirina Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 11:11 am

"Oh, sorry," Qui says, putting in her bookmark and setting her book down. "I'm reading Looking for Alaska by John Green. I've only just started it," She smiles at Ana. "I'm Quirina, by the way, but you can call me Qui if you want,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))   ((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

((First day of class since schools has really just kinda started for everyone))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2